Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

They should have shown mala part in detail. I was waiting for it. But instead they keep showing Lanka part

Like I said from my point of view I only know main events of Ramayan. Never read vr or rcm or any part. That's why these Lanka scenes seem off for me. 

Sita did show ravan his place compared to Shriram. Uska ghamand ko toda. But still all this with tinka in vatika would have made more sense.  

Bali was sort of appreciating ram but also said bali ke liye Ram ko maryada todne padegi. Something to that effect.

Still bali sugreev part is done very well with right dialogues.

Trijata is softening now towards sita and she will be supportive to her now instead of scaring her.

Ya Mala part should have been shown. 

Some of the comments on X r hilarious about ravan telling sita about his struggles..😂😂

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Some of the comments on X r hilarious about ravan telling sita about his struggles..😂😂

I recalled Ananya Pandey's statement from this abt nepotism.

"Maine bohot struggle kia hai" smiley37

I know deewar ka dialogues.  For a min the dialogue seemed from saas bahu show. smiley37

But still I liked the way sita totally put ravan down .👍

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I’m still in catchup mode since it was spring break and I was out of town and then wash busy due to the eclipse so watching two weeks worth of episodes. The shabri track I was very disappointed with! The actress could’ve done much better had they casted an age appropriate casting, the lady playing Anusuya would’ve been perfect.

Hanuman and Ram meeting was done really well I liked how they didn’t draw it out as I had feared, I still think the actor playing Hanuman has some weird dubbing.

The Sita and Raavan scenes are good from a narrative standpoint showing how clownish Raavan is being smiley37but idk how accurate they are in following the actual story.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

ram & sugriva patch up..ram advises sugriva to challenge once more

ravana, sita, vibishan, trijata & other demon go main lanka sabhaa..ravana continues to persuade sita for marriage..nikitin was quite prominent in this scene..👍 prachi wasn't that bad but nothing extraordinary bass theek thak....ravana getting a reality check..

ravana warns sita to stop aggravating his anger...sita mentions that his destruction is near whilst ravana orders vibishana to take sita away..

balli overconfident about him attacking sugriva..sugriva orders balli to come out while he has a garland in his neck..balli goes into attack mode again..

Originally posted by: Chinie

They should have shown mala part in detail. I was waiting for it. But instead they keep showing Lanka part

I think that will be shown in FB as the scene was cut when Rama asked Sugriva to challenge Vali again. They didn't show anything, directly Sugriva was shouting. So I guess their planning will be shown in FB