Users

Frequent Posters

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I feel today the way sita replied ravan it was worth appreciating ♥️

Nice dialogue by bali too. 

Aaj ya toh sugreev ki asthiyan tootegi ya Ram ki maryada. 

Episode ends.  Bali was good here. Precap bali sugreev fight and ramji ready to shoot.

Overall still good episode mainly for dialogues 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

People on X are outraged abt Ravan Sita convo. The makers shouldn't test audience patiencesmiley3.

In Ram Siya ke Luv Kush serial also something happened and they had to shut the show mid daysmiley22it was also by Swastik. Seems Swastik never learns from mistakes

Originally posted by: Chinie

People on X are outraged abt Ravan Sita convo. The makers shouldn't test audience patiencesmiley3.

In Ram Siya ke Luv Kush serial also something happened and they had to shut the show mid daysmiley22it was also by Swastik. Seems Swastik never learns from mistakes

Hmm all this dialogue could have been in vatika. 

Even if it's in vr not many many know. I toh don't know at all about what's in rcm or in vr .

Whatever I know is from ramkatha in childhood and rs ramayan.. 

I hope they stick to track .don't want show to end mid way 

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Nice dialogue by bali too. 

Aaj ya toh sugreev ki asthiyan tootegi ya Ram ki maryada. 

Episode ends.  Bali was good here. Precap bali sugreev fight and ramji ready to shoot.

Overall still good episode mainly for dialogues 

Arey bhai bas karo aab, why are they streching this Vali Vadh, maybe because of IPL

Originally posted by: Chinie

They should have kept the original part intact with blade of grass and this palace visit part too. But since that shastradh part was purely fictional people are thinking this palace visiting part to be fiction too

Till Kishkindha kand goes on, we have to bear this Ravana Sita fictional stories as there is nothing about Lanka written in VR. After that it will again get back to track I guess 

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 months ago

Trijata was good, she dreamt about Ravana's destruction, hopefully now they will show her as a strong support system of Sita