Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

No one like her in breaking up marriages, sure, I agree with you there.

All these Rani threads are ironically only making more people sick of her. As I said in my last post to you, if you truly feel Rani is the best, take pride in that without feeling the need to lord it over everyone else. You will win more respect for her that way.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

No one like her in breaking up marriages, sure, I agree with you there.

All these Rani threads are ironically only making more people sick of her. As I said in my last post to you, if you truly feel Rani is the best, take pride in that without feeling the need to lord it over everyone else. You will win more respect for her that way.

don’t prove me so right all the time . Even a post hurts you so much that you had to write such a negative thing . All mods and everyone , please don’t hold me responsible if I say something Anab Shanab about this member . 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never mind. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Home wrecker 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

don’t prove me so right all the time . Even a post hurts you so much that you had to write such a negative thing . All mods and everyone , please don’t hold me responsible if I say something Anab Shanab about this member . 

One post that has been in a long list of troll threads over the last week created by you. You clearly still haven't learned despite everyone telling you, that no one is interested in these types of threads anymore. 

Of course you have a right to make whatever thread you want, but don't expect anymore positive reactions on it than what you got with your flop DBH thread where you couldn't even post a video link or your defend Rani thread which you allege you copied from Reddit from your whatsapp Rani group. I'm so glad Reddit spoke the truth and denied your every claim of defense.

And lol you have been speaking about me since I first posted that roundtable Rani thread, accusing me of being a fake Rani fan all because I don't blindly agree with whatever problematic stuff she says. So don't pretend that is anything new, you've had quite your fill of discussing me and labeling me. smiley36

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail
but based on rumors alot of people can get alot of nick names 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she is like just another BW star.