Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Singing and dancing reality shows should be axed in my opinion. Or Give a break for few years 

I think atlst 10/12 pass kids should be there. By then a kid is fully developed and can measure if he wants to go to academics or work in a corporate setting. Or struggle in this field 

I don't mind if genuinely talented kids are coming but these so called cute screechy kids are awful. Giving meme content out there. 

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 months ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

6TH April

Rating the performances as a viewer.

Two categories 1) duets between contestants

2) duet with the captain.

1] The best were Aryan and Khushi  Aaoge tum

Aryan 10 Khushi 8 find her boring. they won the performer of the day.

2] Atharva and Rajdeep

Atharva sang the most lines has sung it in lil champs so well rehearsed -  10

Rajdeep song tailormade for him - 9

3] Miah and Diya 

Diya sounded better 9

Miah makes funny grimaces while singing and nasal   7

4] Avirbhav and Pihi

Avirbhav wrong team as well as a lousy partner 7. Why is a 7 year old boy even singing romantic duets ??

Pihu girl full of attitude has been auditioning since 2020 has been selected for her temper tantrums needs a sound whacking, dime a dozen singer  5.

5] Nishant and Arjun

Nishant nasal 5

Arjun lousy 5

Laisel and Devanisriya did not perform

C+Captain

Salman and Vaishnavi

Kshitij and Sayli. Return of mom now as an item girl with Neha....not even worth laughing.

Shubh and Arunita

Awful.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 1 months ago
dsom9733 thumbnail

All nine singers sang well . but. IMO shubh could not do justice with the song.Every singer got 40 marks out of 100. neha has to decide some marks out of 60 so that elimination can be decided.. I did not enjoy the song of shubh.

dsom9733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsom9733

All nine singers sang well . but. IMO shubh could not do justice with the song.Every singer got 40 marks out of 100. neha has to decide some marks out of 60 so that elimination can be decided.. I did not enjoy the song of shubh.

I could not watch performance of six contestants.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

These captains are giving 10 to everyone like they are distributing tofee leaving 1-2 none of the performances were 10 worthy. Also  what’s the point of having pyarelaal Ji all they made him do is praise. 

Edited by reborn-re - 1 months ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail

Good episode more singing less drama.

All the teams are in experimental mode with change of partners except one.

Best performer of the day Atharva.

Best captain of the week Salman Ali.

Don't know why Capt PWD got a ring of applause from Neha and co- mates, if it had to anything with Atharva then they cannot fool the viewer in this day of information, Atharva after lil champs has undergone more training with vocal coaches one is Shankar Mahadevan prize and the other person is the one who had coached Ishita In IGT, having said that PWD played the role of  a supporting mentor well while singing.

Two people who are seriously working as mentors or guides are Salman Ali and Sayli which is reflected in the contestant 's performance .

Sayli had average singers at the time of audition who have improved though Miah is still work in progress at times she sounds like the children who sing in local trains.

Salman deserved the award his hard work is reflected in the team members.

Shubh, Diya and Aryan were rested. Rest performed in both episodes except Laisel who sang only once yesterday.

Next week is Anandji special.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

any eliminations so far? 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Good episode more singing less drama.

All the teams are in experimental mode with change of partners except one.

Best performer of the day Atharva.

Best captain of the week Salman Ali.

Don't know why Capt PWD got a ring of applause from Neha and co- mates, if it had to anything with Atharva then they cannot fool the viewer in this day of information, Atharva after lil champs has undergone more training with vocal coaches one is Shankar Mahadevan prize and the other person is the one who had coached Ishita In IGT, having said that PWD played the role of  a supporting mentor well while singing.

Two people who are seriously working as mentors or guides are Salman Ali and Sayli which is reflected in the contestant 's performance .

Sayli had average singers at the time of audition who have improved though Miah is still work in progress at times she sounds like the children who sing in local trains.

Salman deserved the award his hard work is reflected in the team members.

Shubh, Diya and Aryan were rested. Rest performed in both episodes except Laisel who sang only once yesterday.

Next week is Anandji special.

red bold:  specials being recycled again.  Nothing new.   Then would be Raj Kapoor/RK banner, Bappi Lahiri, Kishore Kumar, Karishma Kapoor etc. smiley44

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

any eliminations so far? 

I was wondering!! Shantanu just disappeared without any mention 

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

I couldn't watch all the performances properly. But overall it was a good weekend with Sunday's episode being better than Saturday's. 

Miah impressed me with her singing for the first time. I liked her duet with Kshitij. Kshitij is a very good talent.

Atharva is definitely one of my favourites at this moment. I always look forward to his performances. I still feel Arunita - Atharva & Pawandeep - Shubh would have been a better team combination.

Khushi is another singer who has been very impressive so far.