Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

yes me too I did not know it was sooraj's film until kareena mentioned. All his movies were hits except the movie he did with HR kareena and abhi. 

I did not know chalte chalte went through so many actresses. I didn't know juhi was a producer but I don't like juhi so I am glad the movie went to Rani with srk. I am not a fan of rani but she is a good actress. 

Tabu is 10 years older than kareena and yes that is odd they are being compared. Playing a mother on screen is fine since I see actresses like amisha, dp and many others playing mother role early in their career, nothing wrong with it. And you are right, shahid just like amrita has baby face so they look younger than their age. It would've been nice to see shahid-amrita together again in movies.  

imran-kareena pairing I agree was the worst pairing because she looked so much older than him. imran looked the best with genelia because genelia has a childlike look and act to her. 

The way amrita acted towards shahid made feel she had feelings for him. I did not know shahid was controlling but I am not surprised he looks very upset sometimes. I wonder who broke up with who in the shahid-pc relationship, I remember police entering their home together, was surprised they lived together. shahid seems madly in love with his wife so good for him. 

esha deol did not have the looks to make it and she seemed very stiff and mean. Even though I liked her and fardeen in just married movie and also liked another movie with amisha that she did. Maybe esha was jealous of amrita because amrita looked better and did blockbuster movies. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

yes me too I did not know it was sooraj's film until kareena mentioned. All his movies were hits except the movie he did with HR kareena and abhi. 

I did not know chalte chalte went through so many actresses. I didn't know juhi was a producer but I don't like juhi so I am glad the movie went to Rani with srk. I am not a fan of rani but she is a good actress. 

Tabu is 10 years older than kareena and yes that is odd they are being compared. Playing a mother on screen is fine since I see actresses like amisha, dp and many others playing mother role early in their career, nothing wrong with it. And you are right, shahid just like amrita has baby face so they look younger than their age. It would've been nice to see shahid-amrita together again in movies.  

imran-kareena pairing I agree was the worst pairing because she looked so much older than him. imran looked the best with genelia because genelia has a childlike look and act to her. 

The way amrita acted towards shahid made feel she had feelings for him. I did not know shahid was controlling but I am not surprised he looks very upset sometimes. I wonder who broke up with who in the shahid-pc relationship, I remember police entering their home together, was surprised they lived together. shahid seems madly in love with his wife so good for him. 

esha deol did not have the looks to make it and she seemed very stiff and mean. Even though I liked her and fardeen in just married movie and also liked another movie with amisha that she did. Maybe esha was jealous of amrita because amrita looked better and did blockbuster movies. 

Yes, Juhi and SRK used to co-produce all his movies in the early 2000s. And she would star in them too had her career not been forced to end because her films were flopping. From playing SRK and Akshay's heroines, suddenly she was playing their sister-in-law or sister.

Playing a mother is fine but most actresses do not play mothers to adult children or the real leading hero or lady. Deepika was only playing SRK's mother in terms of a flashback. We only see her as a mother to a child and she's also paired with SRK as his wife. Amisha did have to play the mother of a new hero and you can tell she wasn't happy. All her interviews had her say that everybody on set mistook her as his sister, not his mother, and how Gadar 3 will put the focus on her and Sunny again as leads. That she won't take supporting roles again and refuses to play a mother-in-law until maybe Gadar 4 a decade from now. Tabu played mother or a mother figure to Shahid and Katrina in Haider and Fitoor, who were the real leads of their films. But Tabu was not as commercialized an actress as others especially back then and she has no compunctions about taking roles that would age her up as she only cares about the quality of the role or script. She's one of the few who can take these types of roles and not get typecast because of her talent. Even in Fitoor, she was a last minute replacement for Rekha.

I agree that Genelia looked good with Imran. I'm surprised they never worked together again. Imran also looked good with Sonam but I didn't like their movie and don't remember their chemistry or if they had it or not. Abhay Deol works better with Sonam.

Shahid/PC is a pairing I can't quite see for some reason. I just don't understand how it would work because they both seem so different. I don't think PC was super fond of him either because I remember in a KWK episode she forgot about dating him or forgot about him in general.

Agreed about Esha. Very talentless. Definitely came across as stiff in films and even in public appearances. Watch her here with PC and Amisha and compare her to PC in the background. PC is very poised and graceful with great speaking skills. Esha not only looks like she's barely dressed up but seems unhappy and her body language is very off-putting. Not star appeal at all. I haven't seen her movie with Fardeen Khan but I remember she was dreadful with Hrithik in their movie together. I haven't seen her movie with Amisha but I heard that film was decent and Esha wasn't bad as the vamp (playing I think Sushmita Sen's real life character).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlAdIrEj00M

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I agree that Genelia looked good with Imran. I'm surprised they never worked together again. Imran also looked good with Sonam but I didn't like their movie and don't remember their chemistry or if they had it or not. Abhay Deol works better with Sonam.

Shahid/PC is a pairing I can't quite see for some reason. I just don't understand how it would work because they both seem so different. I don't think PC was super fond of him either because I remember in a KWK episode she forgot about dating him or forgot about him in general.

Agreed about Esha. Very talentless. Definitely came across as stiff in films and even in public appearances. Watch her here with PC and Amisha and compare her to PC in the background. PC is very poised and graceful with great speaking skills. Esha not only looks like she's barely dressed up but seems unhappy and her body language is very off-putting. Not star appeal at all. I haven't seen her movie with Fardeen Khan but I remember she was dreadful with Hrithik in their movie together. I haven't seen her movie with Amisha but I heard that film was decent and Esha wasn't bad as the vamp (playing I think Sushmita Sen's real life character).

Playing a mother does not matter since Tabu was getting awards and best jodi award is usually given to the lead pairs of the movie who are romantic get those awards but it was tabu and shahid who got the best jodi award. Shraddha was the lead and even though shraddha looked pretty cute but did not get the awards Tabu was getting as a supporting role. You are right because of her talent and risk taking role, she is not getting typecast, hopefully she don't get typecast. I did not know tabu was a replacement for rekha, I have not seen those movies. 

I think genelia took a break from movies after marriage and I see her doing movies with her husband after marriage but I have not seen her movies since years so not sure but yes her and imran should do movies together. And yes sonam looks best with abhay and imran but did not like the movie, they did look good together.  

I thought amisha played a mother to a grown daughter in I forgot the movie name but that was amisha's prime at that time and I was glad she took that role, it was a great movie. I saw that movie years ago, I think movie was about affair, correct me if I am wrong about the storyline. 

I wonder if pc was dating shahid just to get movies just like rk kat was using each other as well. 

I don't even remember if I finished watching the movie of esha hr, I got so annoyed seeing her that I think I did not finish watching it or maybe I don't remember it. yes the movie she played negative and sush was in, I liked that movie of esha.  

Edited by Terenaina - 28 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Playing a mother does not matter since Tabu was getting awards and best jodi award is usually given to the lead pairs of the movie who are romantic get those awards but it was tabu and shahid who got the best jodi award. Shraddha was the lead and even though shraddha looked pretty cute but did not get the amount of awards Tabu was getting as a supporting role. You are right because of her talent and risk taking role, she is not getting typecast, hopefully she don't get typecast. I did not know tabu was a replacement for rekha, I have not seen those movies. 

I think genelia took a break from movies after marriage and I see her doing movies with her husband after marriage but I have not seen her movies since years so not sure but yes her and imran should do movies together. And yes sonam looks best with abhay and imran but did not like the movie, they did look good together.  

I thought amisha played a mother to a grown daughter in I forgot the movie name but that was amisha's prime at that time and I was glad she took that role, it was a great movie. I saw that movie years ago, I think movie was about affair, correct me if I am wrong about the storyline. 

I wonder if pc was dating shahid just to get movies just like rk kat was using each other as well. 

I don't even remember if I finished watching the movie of esha hr, I got so annoyed seeing her that I think I did not finish watching it or maybe I don't remember it. yes the movie she played negative and sush was in, I liked that movie of esha.  

I remember Tabu and Shahid did win Best Jodi award. Even playing mother/son they had a tremendous amount of chemistry and I'd like to see them do more movies together. Most actresses do not want to play mothers to other lead actors because they get typecast, whether in Hollywood or Bollywood, but a rare few can avoid this typecasting like Tabu. Yes, Fitoor was originally meant to feature Rekha in Katrina's mother/guardian role. Rekha pulled out last minute. Some rumors say that her living in memories of a lost love hit too close to him with her affair with Big B so she quit. Others say Rekha is used to the star treatment on her movies where she controls everything bit of production and in this movie she couldn't do that so she quit.

I've seen very few Genelia movies. I think she's making a comeback or already did make it with her husband. They are a cute pair.

I can't think of the movie you are talking about where Amisha was the mother to a grown daughter but I have not seen her entire filmography. In fact, out of all the movies I've seen with her (about 20), I've only seen her play a mother in the Gadar films and in Ankahee where she had a daughter since that was based off a real story. From what I remember, it was the real life story of the director who had an affair with Sushmita Sen so Amisha was playing his wife and Esha was playing Sushmita.

I can see PC dating Shahid for that reason. She never seemed super into him otherwise and their relationship didn't last long. Shahid had a tendency to jump between actresses during this time. She was bigger than him in this period so I wonder if he wasn't using her more than she was using him.

Yeah that HR/Esha film was horrible. I remember next to nothing about it and she seemed completely invisible onscreen due to her lack of screen presence. You are not missing out by not finishing it.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've seen very few Genelia movies. I think she's making a comeback or already did make it with her husband. They are a cute pair.

I can't think of the movie you are talking about where Amisha was the mother to a grown daughter but I have not seen her entire filmography. In fact, out of all the movies I've seen with her (about 20), I've only seen her play a mother in the Gadar films and in Ankahee where she had a daughter since that was based off a real story. From what I remember, it was the real life story of the director who had an affair with Sushmita Sen so Amisha was playing his wife and Esha was playing Sushmita.

I can see PC dating Shahid for that reason. She never seemed super into him otherwise and their relationship didn't last long. Shahid had a tendency to jump between actresses during this time. She was bigger than him in this period so I wonder if he wasn't using her more than she was using him.

Yeah that HR/Esha film was horrible. I remember next to nothing about it and she seemed completely invisible onscreen due to her lack of screen presence. You are not missing out by not finishing it.

me too, saw few movies of genelia which are romantic comedy movies and I liked her in those movies. I think ankahee was the movie, yes she had a daughter. I liked that movie and cast did great job in it.  amisha was in a relationship with the director of that movie for years. 

yes shahid pc dating was odd and them living together was even more shocking but I assumed kareena also lived with shahid before pc. All of them jump from one relationship to another. There are some actresses or actors who stay single after break up. I never seen kareena being single, I wonder if being in a relationship validates her that's why she's always in one. 

Edited by Terenaina - 28 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

me too, saw few movies of genelia which are romantic comedy movies and I liked her in those movies. I think ankahee was the movie, yes she had a daughter. I liked that movie and cast did great job in it.  amisha was in a relationship with the director of that movie for years. 

yes shahid pc dating was odd and them living together was even more shocking but I assumed kareena also lived with shahid before pc. All of them jump from one relationship to another. There are some actresses or actors who stay single after break up. I never seen kareena being single, I wonder if being in a relationship validates her that's why she's always in one. 

Yes, ironically enough Amisha's situation was also in parallel to what was going on in the Ankahee movie. 

I can't even imagine Shahid and PC living together. It's just so bizarre to picture these two as a pairing for me from any angle. And PC's strategy was to prey on powerful men for the optics. I know Shahid was very popular at this time especially after Jab We Met but he doesn't fit her bill like Akshay or SRK. 

Kareena must be a serial monogamist. They can never sit still and always have to be in a committed relationship with someone. I think she's insecure especially based on how she treats other people and how quickly her friendships fall apart like with Esha Deol and with KJo for a time. If she was as strong a personality as she made herself out to be, I don't think she and Shahid would have lasted so long together based on all the stories about him being super controlling. And she even became a permanent vegetarian for him because he was one. Saif seems more mellow compared to Shahid although we've seen the news from when he attacked someone in public.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Lo_6ZrEm9/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Pls see this reel. What was the issue with our Piggy Chops and Katrina and Kareena???

Somebody throw some light

how old is this interview?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

PC vs Kat:

It was PC who reported to Deepika about KAT visiting RK on Anjana Anjanni sets in the US. and Kat thought PC was trying to steal Ranbir from her.

https://youtu.be/LWIoYX_nBh4?feature=shared

Kat’s 🙄 smiley37

PC vs Bebo:

https://youtu.be/9y7nJWS1teA?feature=shared

Was this the incident jis pe once Deepika said about Kat in KWK that she wants to see her passport?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I've often noticed that when two women have a feud or problems start cropping up, usually there's a third woman in the middle. This third woman claims she's a neutral party and will not take sides but she's usually the one egging on both other women against each other and has no genuine bone in her body.

From what I've reading and seeing, I'm thinking this third woman who only exists to start drama they can profit off of is PC.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 26 days ago

Instagram keeps giving me gems

Pc says kareena a case of sour grapes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4qLQbYi1sk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==