Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she celebrated her best birthday with Birla's smiley36

She celebrated her only bday woth abhi 😍😍

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

leap mein sab karcha bach gaye 🤣

Kharcha karne ke liye paise bhi toh chahiye.. abhor ka bday celebrate nahi kar paaye hai..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

An AbhiRa post always makes me happysmiley41

This would definitely be one of my top 5 AbhiRa moment on the show! I miss them so much!

I miss them too especially Abhimanyu and abhir I wish they would have got a chance to celebrate together. smiley14

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Kharcha karne ke liye paise bhi toh chahiye.. abhor ka bday celebrate nahi kar paaye hai..

Goenkas mein 6 number dikhake kiye hi na kisike dimag mein aya nahi hi ki woh abhir kiska bacha hi 

Woh 1k savings mein kaise krta yaar Abhir k bday mein toh Navji ko bhi kapde gift mein mile the 🤣🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshara was too much into celebrations she was so happy person smiley36 she never missed even celebrating small events 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes

Exactly this..

This was cute as well as passionate.. 😍😍

this scene was nice let me see if I can find these smiley42

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Akshara was too much into celebrations she was so happy person smiley36 she never missed even celebrating small events 

Again facts ✨✨✨ 

Woh toh later on she was under ehsaan and debts k yeh sab na karne ka time, na mood na paisa. 

I hope she celebrated the bday with Abhira atleast waise usko as Abhira and maybe hopefully with Abhira hi bday & celebrations pasand the 😎

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Again facts ✨✨✨ 

Woh toh later on she was under ehsaan and debts k yeh sab na karne ka time, na mood na paisa. 

I hope she celebrated the bday with Abhira atleast waise usko as Abhira and maybe hopefully with Abhira hi bday & celebrations pasand the 😎

True people should not loose their trueself. Akshara lost her trueself and forgot to celebrate her birthday's too/=.

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Again facts ✨✨✨ 

Did they show abheera remembering their bday celebration??

Or they never celebrated bdays just like sharmas..