Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

Is track ka bhi the end najdik hai, bas ipl end then show ka bhi tata bye bye good bye khatam ho jayega 

I don't think anyone will be upset if it really does result in the show's demise. Many people believe that the show will end before the end of IPL. While many long-running daily soaps, in my opinion, finish organically when they've explored every potential plot, Cockcrowandshaika murders its shows because it wants to and leaves a lot of storylines unexplored.

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even the new show U/A that wasn’t doing too well is doing better than TMD.  Fitay moo 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jarama

Even the new show U/A that wasn’t doing too well is doing better than TMD.  Fitay moo 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

lol 😂 but that show is at prime time. So star would want more from that! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

you didn’t miss out on anything don’t worry! 🙄

I knowww. I watch the precap and last 2 episodes FF karke run through kiya. Isliye I have nothing to discuss kyunki dhyan se dekha hi nahi

and literally yeh plots dekhe hai...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

Fitay moo 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

so cute smiley27

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Diljeet knows name is empty in BC... I think Biji also knows .. hence her comment on papa puttar ki doriyaan... she always keeps saying to Sahiba that tere ghar ka raunak yeh peau puttar hain etc etc... like planting thoughts in her mind regarding Diljeet being the best papa for Akeer and in turn him being best man for her..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am not sure but as far as what I have seen, Diljeet is not a negative character. He is a positive character

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So how the story will move Nutmeg Ji??? They will make Angad negative?? a biological father who doesn't even know the kid's existence, and they will use him against this Foster father/son bond. 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I knowww. I watch the precap and last 2 episodes FF karke run through kiya. Isliye I have nothing to discuss kyunki dhyan se dekha hi nahi

and literally yeh plots dekhe hai...

Exactly it’s moving at slower than snail pace 😅 I’m barely watching episode, have nothing much to discuss. 

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They had so many different leap options... so many options without leap also... they had enuf tracks to last them for 6-7 months even without taking leap.. even if they decided to take leap, they could have taken a short leap with memory loss and no kid... instead they went for this long leap with the most toxic reason and a 10 yr old kid... now they are stuck with a leap that the audience rejected... and the story too is such that there is no comeback.... it was a show with such potential... they destroyed everything and kept adding toxicity... Audience kept on waiting for something good to happen and were always served with rubbish n more n more toxicity....So this show deserves to end soon...