Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Accha tell me both abhira n Ruhi fell down in the puddle with holi and  color .. they must be wet 
And they both wake up with a hangover in different clothes I am quite sure .. Ruhi ki old grand parents must have helped her to go to the bedroom and change ..but Abhira ko kisne change karwaya … obviously Armaan must have picked her up and taken her to the bedroom but he can hardly tell any of his female relatives to help Abhira change her attire .. Ruhi ka toh khud hangover tha .. warna .. woh kud padti Thi … 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Time for me to sue DKP why they gate keeping this kind of look. Boy come straight out of Wattpad 🤤😻

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Probably vidya imo

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

Feeling sorry for Rooh-i, no way. She brought this upon herself, and I blame her upbringing for it. Only Goenkas can create weak, pathetic, pile-on wimps out of their children. Fortunately, Naira was raised by Akshara, Kartik had more Manish than Swarna, and their kids, Akshara and Kairav, turned out pretty okay. 

Sirat and her lot are the infestation the Goenkas could not avoid. Even though Sirat was a stronger character, her seeds aren't. They just pile on people. She created needy leeches in the name of children, always creating a mess in others' lives, not just their own.

Yeh rishta was never about the families turning on each other and plotting to take each other down. The outsiders were always villains, and the main leads jacked them. Familial toxicity started with the Birlas in S3, which was, to date, the most horrible, hypocritical, and bullshit family. Even the good people were bad news. They would do anything to take each other down.

Goenkas and Poddars are saints compared to them. At least people in the families love each other. There is some warmth. Flipmasters to dono hi hai. Uska kuch nahi ho sakta.

I think I probably didn’t express myself quite right ..what I meant was Garvita is playing Ruhi very differently from what she was ..I mean we had to make our assumptions earlier with Ruhi ..I feel Garvita has taken her cue from little Ruhi maybe ..and completely rejected Pratiksha’s interpretation if there was one ….given the things the character has done, one ought not to feel sorry for her in the least ..but the way Garvita is playing her I am wondering if the writers are planning to go a different route !

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The biggest plus in all this has been the absence of cringe in the episodes that were earlier brimming with it. I don’t know whether it was the way the scenes were written or the way they were enacted or maybe it was the off-screen equation but it was unbearable. Armaan 1.0 and Ruhi 1.0 did not behave like jeth bhabhi ever,  Their equation felt incestuous and pukeworthy. The scene in the hospital bench, the dupatta marathon, and the crying, impropriety is a very mild word to describe what they were showing and doing. Armaan 2.0 and Ruhi 2.0’s scene today was so refreshing. The boundaries were clearly drawn and even Ruhi knew it. There were no sexual overtones and it was more like she was fighting for attention than anything else. She was behaving like this spoilt kid demanding why Abhira was his favourite and not her, not like a bhabhi looking for a beech ka raasta with her jeth. I don’t see this changing overnight, no matter what Ruhi tries going forward. Arman will never despise Ruhi, he might feel some guilt still, but he definitely won’t allow her to take advantage of him nor will he burst into tears when she confronts him. If Shehzada is collateral damage to get to this Armaan, then so be it. Surely there are other characters out there with his name on them. Whatever it is, I am happy for Yeh Rishta Kehlata Hai, which is now looking more like the legacy show that it is!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

The biggest plus in all this has been the absence of cringe in the episodes that were earlier brimming with it. I don’t know whether it way the way the scenes were written or the way they were enacted or maybe it was the off-screen equation but it was unbearable. Armaan 1.0 and Ruhi 1.0 did not behave like jeth bhabhi ever,  Their equation felt incestuous and pukeworthy. The scene in the hospital bench, the dupatta marathon, and the crying, impropriety of a very mild word to describe what they were showing and doing. Armaan 2.0 and Ruhi 2.0’s scene today was so refreshing. The boundaries were clearly drawn and even Ruhi knew it. There were no sexual overtones and it was more like she was fighting for attention than anything else. She was behaving like this spoilt kid demanding why Abhira was his favourite and not her, not like a bhabhi looking for a beech ka raasta with her jeth. I don’t see this changing overnight, no matter what Ruhi tries going forward. Arman will never despise Ruhi, he might feel some guilt still, but he definitely won’t allow her to take advantage of him nor will he burst into tears when she confronts him. If Shehzada is collateral damage to get to this Armaan, then so be it. Surely there are other characters out there with his name on them. Whatever it is, I am happy for Yeh Rishta Kehlata Hai, which is now looking more like the legacy show that it is!

You just wait for upcoming episodes you will get cringe like 1) ar ruhi eyelock

2)aarti thali scene of ar ruhi (i watch on television today only on Sbs)

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Accha tell me both abhira n Ruhi fell down in the puddle with holi and  color .. they must be wet 
And they both wake up with a hangover in different clothes I am quite sure .. Ruhi ki old grand parents must have helped her to go to the bedroom and change ..but Abhira ko kisne change karwaya … obviously Armaan must have picked her up and taken her to the bedroom but he can hardly tell any of his female relatives to help Abhira change her attire .. Ruhi ka toh khud hangover tha .. warna .. woh kud padti Thi … 

That was the first thing that came to my mind smiley36 Anyone from Goenka or Poddar ladies would have helped Ruhi because she doesn't have a husband around. But they are not going to help Abhira because her husband is there. Unless of course wigwali jumped into protect her great-granddaughter's beech ka raasta, even though it would have looked really odd.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So I am confused now..

Becoz last scene of sheh-prat as Ru-Ar,un that armaan strictly called out ruhi in front of whole family..

So it could be that it was intended in same way..

Or it could be sheh-prat real life equation which made their scenes same as AbhiMaan..

But these ru-ar doesn't give cringe feeling as they used to give..

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I had the same thought. Why didn’t Abhira wonder about who changed her cloths.