Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m off the Friends train. It’s all about the neighborhood now smiley36

The sitcom with Cedric The Entertainer?  I like that show too.  It’s no BBT or HIMYM but it’s good simple entertainment.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The sitcom with Cedric The Entertainer?  I like that show too.  It’s no BBT or HIMYM but it’s good simple entertainment.  

Yes I love it. The whole ensemble is treat. That, young Sheldon, and Abbott elementary are the shows that make new episodes I still watch. 

Other than that it’s mostly older sitcoms. I liked BBT. I saw HIMYM in season 1 but I never really followed up. Nothing was ever as good as that episode where they went to the Philadelphia airport. It was all downhill from there smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes I love it. The whole ensemble is treat. That, young Sheldon, and Abbott elementary are the shows that make new episodes I still watch. 

Other than that it’s mostly older sitcoms. I liked BBT. I saw HIMYM in season 1 but I never really followed up. Nothing was ever as good as that episode where they went to the Philadelphia airport. It was all downhill from there smiley36

You should try Ghosts.  It’s funny and different.  

HIMYM is easily one of the best written shows in recent times.  And the flashbacks are something quite unique for television sitcom and it was pulled off seamlessly every time.  

HIMYM and BBT will always remain my gold standard for sitcoms. And of course the forever classic The Golden Girls smiley20