Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

So question about the jewelry thing. I thought she took off her jewelry one by one like a trail. Here they showed she threw it in a lump. Was that accurate?

She threw them in a bundle made of part of her saree after she spotted some Vanaras in the hope that they would inform Shri Rama

After reading so many good reviews finally watched the episodes of Jatayu Ravan War. It was so so good. Actors did excellent job. Never seen Jatayu being given this deserved ss in any previous Ramayanas. 

Now the not so good part. Why was Shri Rama's lamentations for Sita not shown. It was one of the most important part as it showed how much he loved her. Lakshmana consoled him. Even during Dashratha's demise news he was calm. No he was bounded by human emotions so let him show those emotions please when you have such a brilliant actor. 

Wah ravan is showing his security to Lanka.  Sursa is naagmata?? Kab se

And that singika something who catches shadow that also shown

Plus sita says that samudra will gv way to her Shriram.  

Nice

Ok missed that rakshas part in between but now sita in Ashok vatika. 

Ravan voice was good here but sita was equally good that she is only shriramki no one else..

Ashok vatika is beautiful and ravan asks fur trijata 

Coming up that rakshas I missed guides Ram lakshman to go meet shabri who will show them way to sugreev

Oh man shurpankha is repaired totally and ravan back in his mukut and high shoes

Hmm meghnaad not happy with haran and logic is it's not fitting to do haran for brave PPL and yudhh se jeetna chahiye. 

How. Did shurpankha got repaired eh

I m typing in between breaks so some parts missing. 

Trijata looks very scary rakshasi how she manages to turn good later has to be seen

Precap shabri and her ber glimpse r seen..

Now story moving good 

That airport type waiting area looked funny to me.

I.m going to watch repeat tomm to understand the actions fully