Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

After few years Virat will retire n Anushka already quitted her acting career. So they r trying to earn as much as they can before someone else replaces them. Their business may not have sure shot income but endorsements r pure money without any expenses.

Most of the parents these days try to earn maximum so that even if their Children don't become successful they still don't have to make adjustments with life. 

So that makes sense totally.

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

What I feel bad is , India loves him and his family but I feel they don't reciprocate it.

If in everything they need privacy means these things can be done in privacy. Why so many articles on one act. 

Edited by akniti - 1 months ago
Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Vicky, Alia, and Ranveer will all plagiarize this in a couple of weeks.

The above mentioned names never posted anything like they need privacy,  infact ranbir alia showed their child  , infact deepveer vickat all may do the same...

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Yeah, but Anushka and Virat does too much of it that it lacks authenticity. They are millionaires, they will have money for their future generations. It just too much.

Once you get used to the millionaire lifestyle, the fear of being anything less scares the shit out of you. For you it may look greedy for them it's make hay while sun shines. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anushka probably told him to do the PR, she’s desperate to be in the news and is not working. I remember they called the media when their first child was born and she was traveling. She’s lucky she got away from unattractive annoying rs who makes less money than virat and virat is good looking, the richest sports player and he adores her so luck was her on side. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know deliberate hai ya nee but it looks odd.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think it’s a PR. But Virat is obsessed with Anushka. After married she did not do a single movie but a movie on cricket that has no other love triangle. If there are ads, it’s with him. If interviews, it’s with him. Plus they both working on their business and they can even open a vegan food restaurant. If I was offered such money why will I loose the opportunity. Make money as much possible til 50 and then enjoy life. This is what I truly believe.

I wish Anushka Virat can open themselves to their fans. Not sure if they will. 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don’t think it’s a PR. But Virat is obsessed with Anushka. After married she did not do a single movie but a movie on cricket that has no other love triangle. If there are ads, it’s with him. If interviews, it’s with him. Plus they both working on their business and they can even open a vegan food restaurant. If I was offered such money why will I loose the opportunity. Make money as much possible til 50 and then enjoy life. This is what I truly believe.

I wish Anushka Virat can open themselves to their fans. Not sure if they will. 

Onething I don't understand is , India gave them and giving them all love but they love spending all time in London...what message they are giving? London is best?

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

How much money is enough money? You think the likes of Dhoni don't get such options? It is vulgar, because they use their relationship to shell anything. They acting very desperate for two millionaires. Those two are acting like influencers, they do that more than any other couple. An ad or 2 isnt bad but all these two is shell ads. It is giving desperation.

Last I checked Lord dhoni uploaded pic of his wife biting his feet

1000037022.jpg

Last month was seen promoting with a criminal chapri.

Viranuska is far from desperate, It's just that their clip gets lots of popularity so it seems that they are everywhere. 

Edited by Romanoger - 1 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Onething I don't understand is , India gave them and giving them all love but they love spending all time in London...what message they are giving? London is best?

Everything in this world is not available in India.. 

Isha Ambani had her children in US, Anushka had her 2nd child in London due to some personal reason.. 

Sonali B and Rishi Kapoor underwent their cancer treatment in US..