Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Cameron Green: (Preferred batting position) Anywhere I can fit into the team basically. I am still pretty fresh at T20 cricket, so I am still trying to work it out myself, just happy to play wherever. (Two bouncers rule) Chops and changes each game, we had a pretty good match-up to Dube last game, unfortunately we didn't get him out doing it. It obviously helps my style, I find that as one of my better balls. And few of the other guys in our time feel the same, Alzarri with the two bouncer rule - helps him as well, it's exciting. It brings a new dimension to the game, the batters aren't too happy about it but the bowlers are. Helps the bowlers, especially in some of these grounds, I like it. My first home game here, can't wait to see how loud the fans are going to be. Exciting to be here as a local player.

Prizi thumbnail

Pitch and Conditions: "First of three back to back home games for RCB as they take on Punjab Kings. This has been a high-scoring ground because of the dimensions and the center pitch is being used; 60 meters on either side and straight is 70 meters. It certainly does (look like a high-scoring Chinnaswamy pitch). The pitch is rock hard, there's a bit of grass on it and what we know about last year's IPL is the average first innings score is 196. The ball is going to fly everywhere. The trend in this IPL so far has been the home team winning. Can the RCB get off the mark tonight in front of their adoring fans? There are a few cracks but they look superficial and it also looks patchy with patches of grass. Maybe a little bit two-paced because it is dry where there are cracks but under lights you expect the ball to come on to the bat," reckon Deep Dasgupta and Simon Katich.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag dear.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Best of luck to both the teams...

Wish RCB wins today ....

They have win against PBKS even in punjab...let see....hopefully they will win in Bengaluru too....

My default setting as a lowkey RCB fan is expecting them bottle it at all times. Wins feel much better that way lol

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Simon Katich at the pitch report says it's a rock hard pitch with a bit of grass and should be a high-scoring ground. There are some artificial cracks and it could be a bit two-paced, he says.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Pitch and Conditions: "First of three back to back home games for RCB as they take on Punjab Kings. This has been a high-scoring ground because of the dimensions and the center pitch is being used; 60 meters on either side and straight is 70 meters. It certainly does (look like a high-scoring Chinnaswamy pitch). The pitch is rock hard, there's a bit of grass on it and what we know about last year's IPL is the average first innings score is 196. The ball is going to fly everywhere.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Joy: "All matches have been won by home teams so far in this edition, going by the trend, RCB must have there first win of the season."

Jeyaram: "Bring in Will Jacks in place of Alzarri Joseph and go all guns blazing is the way to go for RCB. They need to get 25 runs above the par score if they have to win." Jacks is an exciting prospect for sure, but for now, I think they will continue with Joseph.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

RCB won toss and choose to bowl first

Prizi thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru have won the toss and have opted to field

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

RCB  won the toss and opted to bowl first.