Hapoy holi good folks!

If RCB loses at Chinnaswamy today, total scenes lmao

Edited by Blueeeee - 1 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 months ago

Best of luck to both the teams...

Wish RCB wins today ....

They have win against PBKS even in punjab...let see....hopefully they will win in Bengaluru too....

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Best of luck to both the teams...

Wish RCB wins today ....

They have win against PBKS even in punjab...let see....hopefully they will win in Bengaluru too....

When did thy win? Last IPL?

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Moonks

Thank you for the tag brosmiley31

But do share your tips for the prediction game as wellsmiley9

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I follow my dil more than my dimaag๐Ÿ˜‚ Sometimes I am lucky sometimes not๐Ÿคก

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Rosyme

When did thy win? Last IPL?

YEs they won against PBKS last season 

Prizi thumbnail

IPL is off and running folks - couple of last over thrillers and couple of one-sided affairs, the entertainment has truly begun. Today we move to Bengaluru where RCB play their first home game as they host Punjab Kings. There was an unbox event for RCB before the competition where they announced the change of name from Bangalore to Bengaluru and their new jersey was also launched, during that event Virat Kohli said this - "Idu RCB'ya Hosa Adhyaya (this is RCB's new chapter)" - but it felt like the same ol' RCB during their opening encounter against CSK. A collapse after the powerplay, couple of lower order batters giving hope and the costliest pacer bought in the auction going for plenty of runs - a story played out countless times in the last 16 years.

Prizi thumbnail

Nonetheless, it was just the first game, against the defending champions and at a venue where they haven't won since the opening season, so it can be swept under the carpet. Today will be a good measure on how this season will go about. They are playing at home and the atmosphere as always will be goosebumps inducing. The fans will throng the stadium in full support, the previous game would be a distant memory by now, the only thing on their mind would be to shout "RCB, RCB, RCB" and in return they would want nothing but entertainment.