Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Was she pregnant at this time?

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The butter bread scene in Archies, "tumhari tarah koi butter nahi laga sakta", "oH rEalLy" had more chemistry & voice modulation than this and it's a shocker. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

2nd report, dear "Newbie" (I doubt, that IF needs this kind of venting vileness because of anonymity...)

This forum is for entertainment but I have seen this kind of problem going on since 2010.  Sorry smiley31

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That specific scene was poorly executed and cringe-worthy. However, if you judge an actor based on just one or two scenes, all actors will have negative points. While I'm a fan of Deepika, I won't assert that she is a good actress. That said, compared to quintessential lead Bollywood stars, she is an above-average actress with great looks. Commercial Bollywood films are never known for great acting; they are meant for glamour and entertainment.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

don’t you know according to Aishwarya Rai fans , the entire world revolves around her and actresses seem to copy her non existent acting prowess smiley37

It's not generally like that, imo, as I know Aish fans who have no interest in stupid comparison-games like that...and anyways, I think, I'm intelligent enough to give each actor or actress its own space smiley2

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's not generally like that, imo, as I know Aish fans who have no interest in stupid comparison-games like that...and anyways, I think, I'm intelligent enough to give each actor or actress its own space smiley2

Aishwarya Rai is wanted for each movie in the last 50 years according to her fans.  Jawan, Darr, even DTPH!  If she is so good, why didn’t she do them?smiley42

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Aishwarya Rai is wanted for each movie in the last 50 years according to her fans.  Jawan, Darr, even DTPH!  If she is so good, why didn’t she do them?smiley42

I look at the movies she did, not at those she didn't do...

As for the off-screen Aish, I think that she had and has her ups and downs ...

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

lord this movie was crap t to begin with. 

but just take a look at deepika's performances in her movies below and you will know how average to below average this actress is:

bajirao mastan

padmaavat

chapaak

gehraiyan 

pathaan

jawan --how did she even said yes to this movie, like how could she allow herself to play SRK mother. I seriously couldn't go past this, i guess one of the reason i found issues with Jawan. 

fighter - this was simply pathetic

her upcoming movies - Kalika and Singham - feeling pathetic continues. 

Originally posted by: Maharani69

The butter bread scene in Archies, "tumhari tarah koi butter nahi laga sakta", "oH rEalLy" had more chemistry & voice modulation than this and it's a shocker. 

Oh god 🙈

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Deepika's 'Shammmmeee' smiley11....I am reminded of Shakti Kapoor's 'Mera ballllllma' from Chalbaaz movie