Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

I rewatched the episode this time properly so Pramila was sent to Prashant by the Mehta’s then she joined

AM finance :AM could be Akshat or Aisha Mehta Finance

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

oh yeah I forgot Chachu went too. And till now what happened to those phone calls, he promised anu he will make.

Did you notice today- Akshat got annoyed by anu…if he was good guy he wouldn’t give that reaction and apologize to prashant saying sorry man. He would’ve made a excuse to cover for anu then say sorry. Also, both of them waited for her to completely leave before talking. People does that when they want to b**ch about u

Haan supreme court wala, right? Kabhi nahin dekha call karne and his reaction last week when Sarlat told them that Rajdeep moved, hé told everyone he should rest 🤔

Akshat from last week I have my eyes on him...and yes I noticed jaldi Anu ankh kolde yaar

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I rewatched the episode this time properly so Pramila was sent to Prashant by the Mehta’s then she joined

AM finance :AM could be Akshat or Aisha Mehta Finance

Acha, I Saw AIM 🤔 Hmm! AM finances for Akshat Mehra and that West Indies weird call, hmmm

Finances so WI must be a bank or a code to whatever they were doing...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Haan supreme court wala, right? Kabhi nahin dekha call karne and his reaction last week when Sarlat told them that Rajdeep moved, hé told everyone he should rest 🤔

Akshat from last week I have my eyes on him...and yes I noticed jaldi Anu ankh kolde yaar

Yeah, maybe he goes into the room and gives rajdeep something to continue to stay like that. Yeah, i hope Anu pick up his trades…currently hes fooling her and impressing her with his kindness and smooth ways. Hes a mastermind.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Acha, I Saw AIM 🤔 Hmm! AM finances for Akshat Mehra and that West Indies weird call, hmmm

Finances so WI must be a bank or a code to whatever they were doing...

Correct- whatever scam they are doing. It’s connected and AM finance is involved
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

ughh i cant stand the first scene. first this raghav on top the crappy vfx smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yeah, maybe he goes into the room and gives rajdeep something to continue to stay like that. Yeah, i hope Anu pick up his trades…currently hes fooling her and impressing her with his kindness and smooth ways. Hes a mastermind.

Chachu now probably and maybe Ankita too when she will reach home which will brought back to the hospital

Ragz2009 thumbnail

So off topic: Do you think if dmg sid, riddhima, armaan track came now 2024…do you think it would’ve worked?

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Chachu now probably and maybe Ankita too when she will reach home which will brought back to the hospital

Exactly! Ankita will come to destroy rajdeep and impress the family
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

ughh i cant stand the first scene. first this raghav on top the crappy vfx smiley24

Bhola ta bagwass haismiley36