Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She's lucky BJP has accepted her. Didn't they distance herself from her some years back when she was banned from Twitter because she was advocating for violence?

She may have donated to them and got the official entry

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Eh. Water finds its own level. Who is shocked? Not I.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She's lucky BJP has accepted her. Didn't they distance herself from her some years back when she was banned from Twitter because she was advocating for violence?

I think they were separate instances... She was banned for advocating violence.. But.bjp distanced from her when She specifically named modiji asking him to show people his real roop like 2002 alluding to the Gujarat riots.. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What are the odds that she’ll get mad at politicians and start blabbing about them the way she has certain section of Bollywood?  In other words does she have enough awareness to know politics and politicians are a completely different beast and not to be messed with?  

If tulsi maa can become a politician and a minister, anyone can... Now days the criteria is to have the ability to babble, scream and argue without sense....  She would be super duper hit

..  Imagine if she wins and gets the ministry of information and broadcasting smiley36

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Smriti Irani's biggest asset has been her command over the language of Hindi and English. She can talk the intellectual talk and also go tv serial drama queen. But one thing she has is grit.

She was the first person who won against Gandhi scion and seat held by the family for so many years which was an impossible task.

She has gone down in history as she contested from one of the toughest places, lost the election worked on the ground and one.

She might not have been the best minister out there but you should applaud her grit and spirit of losing and then winning. 

It is going to be a cakewalk for Kangana as it is her place and she is loved there.

Kangana is super smart and a talented actress.

She can do wonders in politics if played right. she did screw up sometime in the last few months hopefully she learns.

She was the one who created the whole nepotism in kwk which went viral. She just needs to fight for a few things and not every thing which she has been doing lately 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

I think they were separate instances... She was banned for advocating violence.. But.bjp distanced from her when She specifically named modiji asking him to show people his real roop like 2002 alluding to the Gujarat riots.. 

Yes that's the incident I remembered. She's a loose cannon. She will pull another incident like that again especially the more emboldened she gets.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

She may have donated to them and got the official entry

With what money lol? Her last 11 films were all flops.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes that's the incident I remembered. She's a loose cannon. She will pull another incident like that again especially the more emboldened she gets.

pata laga Yehi hogi bjp ko downvdall 🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

On another note, this has to her next trajectory, she doesn’t want to work with anyone in Bollywood and every movie does she burns bridges with that person after smiley37

Also her Emergency movie is the perfect Segway into her political career. 

I am really excited to see what Kangana Ji is going to do 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bips

Now he will show his Virat roop in parliament to kangoo