Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

What sort of cancer requires abdominal surgery? 

it can be stomach, small intestine, colon, ovarian, liver ,pancreas , gall bladder , kidneys, uterus, kidneys. They must have done surgery to remove it thinking it’s benign. Sent for further testing might have concluded it’s malignant now and need chemotherapy.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cancer scares me, I feel like every day someone announces they have it. Seems like it has grown rapidly the past few years. Wishing you well Kate , you got this.

Edited by StacyStyle - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s not a private citizen. She’s not even a celebrity.  She’s the princess of wales, and literally one heartbeat away from becoming the future queen of England.  Every British tax payer is entitled to know about the health of their future queen.  Transparency is very important here.  Her office or the palace didn’t handle this in the best of ways.  All the rumors and speculations could have been avoided if they had just made this announcement back in January.  

I understand that she’s going through a lot. I can’t imagine how shocking the news must have been for her and her husband, and she has three small children she had to talk to about this.  Very understandable.  But once again, she’s not a private citizen.  She and the palace has a certain responsibility towards the public.  Unfortunately it comes with the territory of being the princess of wales.  

If I were to speculate, I don’t even think privacy was the issue here.  I think William seems to have more of an old school way of thinking regarding the monarchy and not appearing weak or vulnerable.  He’s rumored to have refused to even let the public know when he tested covid positive during the pandemic.  Interestingly his 70 something year old father doesn’t seem to think that way.  

This announcement was made today because when she made an appearance at the farmers market last week with her husband people immediately started saying that’s not Kate.  They realized that the situation was completely out of their hands now and they had no choice but to be open and honest now.  

I hope she makes a full a recovery and gets to see her children grow up.  I genuinely mean that.  I will however say this: Some of the speculations that have been made about her and her husband over the past two months on the internet are now there for everyone to see, forever.  No amount of PR and damage control can erase those from people’s minds.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This announcement was made today because when she made an appearance at the farmers market last week with her husband people immediately started saying that’s not Kate. 

that picture caused a stir. Is it her or not everyone was tweeting 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope it can be recovered  smiley13 she looks very weak and tired. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C41ES9FyJiC/?igsh=MWJ4NnpsN2t4bDFnOQ==

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

that picture caused a stir. Is it her or not everyone was tweeting 

it was her but people nowadays dont want to believe the reality even when presented with proof kinda like whats happening in the world theres a genocide happening but some humans are still in denial .. its a sad world we live in … we rather believe conspiracies than reality 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I hope it can be recovered  smiley13 she looks very weak and tired. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C41ES9FyJiC/?igsh=MWJ4NnpsN2t4bDFnOQ==

yes chemo is tough :( praying for full recovery and she  beats cancer 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is so tragic. We sometimes forget that even public figures like Kate can be afflicted with this awful disease. Praying for a swift and total recovery because this news is completely unfair. I wish cancer would just go away forever and leave us all alone.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

All of us who made Kate Middleton jokes the past few weeks are going to hell, right? 

But I agree with what IamLuvBolly said. 

The British public deserve to know about the health and safety of the Princess of Wales. And let's be honest, what happened to the previous Princess of Wales has everyone rightfully and genuinely concerned. 

I respect and support the need for privacy with such a personal concern. But I think the whole brouhaha could have been avoided with more upfront transparency. I mean only a heartless, soulles person would deny a mother of three navigating cancer her privacy. The sentiment online today is all - yup, let's give Kate her space. 

[QUOTE=IAmLuvBolly]

She’s not a private citizen. She’s not even a celebrity.  She’s the princess of wales, and literally one heartbeat away from...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351463/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=164975988

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Twitter is coming up with crazy theories after her cancer announcement. They saying the stripes on her shirt is creating a shadow on bench which is weird. Also the background is not real and most likely a wallpaper as nothing is moving.