Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

After watching today episode I don’t want angad to be with any girl . He deserve to stay alone. He is so ruthless and angry . Don’t know what makers have made him. Even VJ will also be confused what he has to deliver. Better they should end this show with peaceful end . Not interested to watch this much toxicity. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Apne Diljit ka Dil tootne wala hai smiley19smiley19

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe they want to show that he still loves her but us suppressing his feelings and had become a bitter person without her .... Will want to take revenge when he sees her and then falls for her again.....

But high hopes....let's see

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Read a big joke that Angad values relationships hence couldn't move on. smiley29

Meanwhile Angad kicked her out, divorced her 50 times and claims he did a huge mistake in letting a stranger come close, the stranger being his wife.

Sahiba tried to make him part of her kids life even after he refused contact and ruthlessly kicked her out. Now she is supposed to live miserably and make her kid miserable too till Angad decides to stop hating her smiley22

She obviously suppressed her hurt and decided to give her kid a healthy upbringing. Ab har 2 minute bole won't let a stranger get close to me bla bla.smiley29

Edited by hellodona - 1 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arre har episode kisiki chugli karna doesn't mean they haven't moved on. Yeh aadmi toh khud divorce surprise de kar family ke saath chugli kar raha tha Sahiba yeh hai woh haismiley29Ab family ki chugal khori thodi kam hogayi aaj tab khud chalu ho gaya.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Apne Diljit ka Dil tootne wala hai smiley19smiley19

Nahi tootega. Even Sahan fans don't want Angad Sahiba to unite. Angad ko despicable banaya hein. But Diljeet might die 😬, going by Yrkkh. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

After watching today episode I don’t want angad to be with any girl . He deserve to stay alone. He is so ruthless and angry . Don’t know what makers have made him. Even VJ will also be confused what he has to deliver. Better they should end this show with peaceful end . Not interested to watch this much toxicity. 

I really wish VJ quits this show 😭😭😭😭. Yeh rinse and repeat, robotic Angad is too much. I mean I like how they want to show him bitter and in pain... but why make him act a victim! He clearly isn't! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If even you don’t go by other shows, saare AA have to die. smiley19

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the idea of sahan at some point , but sahan was ship with multiple holes.

Now that sahiba finally got a happy home .a family that loves and respect her , which she hasn't got in the year she lived with brars even after putting her life on line multiple times. She is still a stranger to angad whom he supposedly loved . Ye kaisa pyaar hai bhai ?  Seems like angad likes to throw ILU at strangers .

Now or whenever angad gets to know about akir he has no right to barge in her stable life .

Going by the past ITV experience all the ML who ousted FL were always guilty unlike "I let a stranger get close "

This man doesn't know love ! 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If even you don’t go by other shows, saare AA have to die. smiley19

Ikrr.... That's the only thing I feel bad about.