How did Ranbir Kapoor and Akash Ambani’s families get so close?

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Genuine question 
someone suggested to open a topic on it

Please share 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol i asked the question in Alia's bday topic , who suggested to open topic on it? 

Anyways, yes how did they get close? And where is Ayan? Ranbir dropped him too like he did with Anurag, SLB sfter flops?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is not a new friendship. There were a lot of rumors about their so called friendship a few years ago. But not so surprisingly every single thing about those days has been wiped off from the internet. This is a fresh sanitized version they have come out with. Truly the junta’s memory is so weak and these celebrities bank on it. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't Ranbir and Priyanka originally start as the Ambani siblings' rent-a-BFF when the siblings were getting married? 

Maybe Ranbir hatched a Parasite type scheme to get Aloo to replace PC smiley36

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Lol i asked the question in Alia's bday topic , who suggested to open topic on it? 

Anyways, yes how did they get close? And where is Ayan? Ranbir dropped him too like he did with Anurag, SLB sfter flops?

you asked the question and someone said this is not the right place and to open a separate topic

So here I am. I never open any topics but this thing made me curious lol

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

This is not a new friendship. There were a lot of rumors about their so called friendship a few years ago. But not so surprisingly every single thing about those days has been wiped off from the internet. This is a fresh sanitized version they have come out with. Truly the junta’s memory is so weak and these celebrities bank on it. 

I didn’t know this at all

Thanks for sharing 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Purple5

I didn’t know this at all

Thanks for sharing 

A few years ago Ranbir was rumored to have been caught along with his friend  in Dubai with some recreational drugs. That friend was supposedly Akash. However expectedly within no time the news item disappeared from every portal. I guess You can still find it on some not so popular portals. 

Ranbir’s PR is working round the clock trying to curate his image, They are latching on to anything and everything putting him in the headlines everywhere. Just take Alia’s birthday for ex. Birthday Alia ki hai but thopda har jagah Ranbir ka laga hua hai. 😂

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Ayan was behind ranbir and alia at the anant pre-wedding video. I watched that video on insta.