Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

No omg best part of the episode 

Armaan is struggling to sleep bc Abhira isn’t in the room so he gets up

Roohi brings him gulab jamun but he refuses to eat it

LUSTY BHABHI

Hyy thank you 😊

Mujhe jo sukoon mila pucho Matt smiley36....

Armaan ko biwi ke Bina neend nhi aati smiley9 akhir baat kya hai armaan babu ..?smiley36

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhi is so happy...celebrating and just barges in armaan's room at night time because she knew they fought and abhira left the room...abhira caught on and kya gulab jamun ki tarah hi sweetly ski beizzati kari hai....but am not going to spare dadi for what she says in her ego and blund love for ruhi...unpardonable...dadi too needs to atone...elders too need to learn to respect...arman me barrel me in I don't want to say anything...i wish abhira leaves even if for a few days after the case...i so wish...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

But unable to get angry at him coz i have soft corner for Armaan, but agar yeh aise he chalta Raha toh , might start disliking him smiley18

removed gen 3 ref

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To move the story forward they need to establish trust between ab and ar from this track and make ab adjust in this family 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 1 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

RUHI IS LUSTY!

AbhiMaan unable to work or sleep😭😭😭 missing each other so much!!! Abhira wants him to manaofy her😭😭😭

Gadha went to manaofy his wife too🤣🤣🤣  He first sent Ruhi to make sure Abhira had her medicines and her initial anger has subsided. So that he can manaofy her and take her to their bedroom🥹🥹🥹

Armaan Sa ka ek din mein yeh haal h🤣🤣🤣 How will he stay without her after the 1 year deal marriage😂😂😂

Epic was Abhira calling Ruhi bhoothsmiley37 Bhoot aapki aawaz toh bilkul Ruhi jaisi hai🤣🤣🤣

Lurking in the shadows that is what she does!! 

So Abhira came clean to Dev today about her being Armaan's wife. Good. 

Armaan ka gussa is valid thik hai. Haan uska Abhira ko push karna wasn't right. Uske liye bohot papad belne padenge ise. I really hope baby Sa doesn't forgive him easily! 

Manish Goenka please fgs spy on Ru-Swarna convo. You'll know who the pyaar of bhabhi is🤣🤣🤣

Mast back to back good episodes😍😍😍

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

To move the story forward they need to establish trust between ab and ar from this track and make ab adjust in this family 

this^

I think that is the purpose of this track anyway

He called her a thief, so he will come to realize that she’s trustable and he was wrong

but Armaan bro is not going to be able to handle the separation

Even Abhira was upset but Armaan decided that he had to get her back to the room

“Deal marriage” smiley37

also upar se Akshara must be wondering why she’s brought into every episode smiley44