Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I remember watching that video lol. Kya sada hua expression bana ke gai thi lmao.

she took a dig at her own sister with I'll never do movies like she is doing with govinda etc. She end up doing golmaals and lambi list of flowerpot roles. mann.. and used to defend her ..daily mess cleanup. 

actually Jhanvi's and Sara's are bit grounded , even alia. I haven't really seen them making nasty comments about their competitors. the day i catch alia getting really rude and changes in behavior. its bye bye time. smiley36you gotta stay grounded...feel sorry for your poor fans. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

The article is only 8 months old. I say it's an absolute win given half the topics are usually about 10 year old interviews. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: priya185

who are we to forgive her she didn’t say anything to us

True. Afterall we all are here on IF for minding our own business and to become a better human being!! 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena obviously had typical kapoor arrogance , brash, rude behavior .. either she has learned to hide it better over time or actually grew up to be better a person.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

she took a dig at her own sister with I'll never do movies like she is doing with govinda etc. She end up doing golmaals and lambi list of flowerpot roles. mann.. and used to defend her ..daily mess cleanup. 

actually Jhanvi's and Sara's are bit grounded , even alia. I haven't really seen them making nasty comments about their competitors. the day i catch alia getting really rude and changes in behavior. its bye bye time. smiley36you gotta stay grounded...feel sorry for your poor fans. 

now actresses are smarter they use PR to get back to each other 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

now actresses are smarter they use PR to get back to each other 

even their PR's won't label someone as 'Kaali billi" smiley36imagine if this was said in today time with black life matters. begum got away with some serious sh#t there. smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nvmd 

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I find dia very hypocritical..and this story is narrated only from one source..so i would not pay much heed to it..bebo was such a brat though