Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

One with the fish- DCH? 

Yellow shirt with green stripe- AAA?

Ahh thank you guys ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ.   What about the one above Raja Hindustani?  And where is RDB?  How why would they not include that when theyโ€™ve included Mangal Pandey?  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ahh thank you guys ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ.   What about the one above Raja Hindustani?  And where is RDB?  How why would they not include that when theyโ€™ve included Mangal Pandey?  

That Is his Dhobi Gaat. I looked 2/3 times. An I donโ€™t think they included his RDB look. They shouldโ€™ve itโ€™s one of my more favorites films of his. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yeah. Looks like they missed RDB, though they included both the tapori looks from Rangeela and Ghulam. 

What an exceptional filmography with several iconic roles only a few in the Indian c8bema can boast of. Truly a GOAT.๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Aamir ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ 

Always look forward to your movies !

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy birthday to the legend of Indian cinema. An actor par excellence has given many iconic characters with excellent performances and many great films.So many amazing cinematic moments to cherish.Love you Aamir. โค๏ธ May you continue to shine the brightest and be happy and peaceful.

Edited by Dexterlove - 1 months ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Does she really calls him chote lal??? ๏ฟผ smiley37um0ZFIq-.jpg_large.jpg