Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Dharma should have just released the film instead of continuously delaying it. Kjo barely promoted the film

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Damn that is not hopeful, maybe the collections will surprise 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't like Sid, have never ever liked him mainly coz of his laidback attitude & over dependency on Kjo, but I don't want him to you know completely disappear and a lot depends on Yodha coz I don't think he has any announced project. I genuinely hope it works for Iamluvbolly & Dirdam's sake❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I don't like Sid, have never ever liked him mainly coz of his laidback attitude & over dependency on Kjo, but I don't want him to you know completely disappear and a lot depends on Yodha coz I don't think he has any announced project. I genuinely hope it works for Iamluvbolly & Dirdam's sake❤️

https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/1767801934461723034?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I just realized most of his movies are from  KJO - either producing / directing smiley3 

anyways, I like Sid and I hope this movie does well for him smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly.I want the film to work because I can't imagine living and not being able to stare at him

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I just realized most of his movies are from  KJO - either producing / directing smiley3 this one is no less than KJo’s nepo gang smiley36

anyways, I like Sid and I hope this movie does well for him smiley20

My dislike for him is also coz I liked Varun a lot post SOTY itself and for a long timesmiley36but that just changed after the whole nepotism fiasco, the way they all refused to acknowledge their privilege and then ofcourse SSR now I can't stand any of the nepos especially from Kjo's gang.... it could be irrational but it is what it is.....

I do feel while Kjo has backed Sid and kept stream roling projects for him there are many decisions he took for Sid's sake were questionable, though he is also to be blamed for u know never really honing his acting nd dancing skillssmiley36. Action toh seekh liya hai lagta hai kya pata chal hi jayesmiley36

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sid is the kind of nothing-y pleasant looking that is perfect for low-effort OTT content. Not sure why they still bother with releasing his films in theaters.