Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

It would be nice to get a break from her

no you are not getting a break from her. I think she has two movies releasing while pregnant lol In May I don't know if her role in small, and in Aug not sure if she still doing cameo for that movie. 

on topic, if other actresses are getting roles even after having flop movies why not dp who is part of big budget movies. It's up to her if she wants to quit movies. I just know she made horrible personal decisions with life partners and everything but great professional decisions with movies. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

no you are not getting a break from her. I think she has two movies releasing while pregnant lol In May I don't know if her role in small, and in Aug not sure if she still doing cameo for that movie. 

on topic, if other actresses are getting roles even after having flop movies why not dp who is part of big budget movies. It's up to her if she wants to quit movies. I just know she made horrible personal decisions with life partners and everything but great professional decisions with movies. 

Horrible personal decisions with life partners? Why? Doesn’t Ranveer think the world of her or something?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I think she'll aim for HW projects, jee jaan se juti hai team uskismiley36

Copying whom now? PC? Aish? smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

before that we will have to see what Kalki with prabhas brings for her. gut feeling says we have a another Tsunami in the name of chhapaak about to happen. and then there is Singham , such a huge multistarrer that casting is still on. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Copying whom now? PC? Aish? smiley36

Inn BW actresses se Hindi films toh dhang se hoti nahi, Hollywood Shollywood toh tab karengi ye.

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I think she'll aim for HW projects, jee jaan se juti hai team uskismiley36

juti matlab? 🤔

Nishita123 thumbnail

On the topic, uski marzi smiley20

Nishita123 thumbnail

working hard 

infinity101 thumbnail

“juti” as in “lagi” hui hai. 

Originally posted by: Briaahna

before that we will have to see what Kalki with prabhas brings for her. gut feeling says we have another Tsunami in the name of chhapaak about to happen. and then there is Singham , such a huge multistarrer that casting is still on. 

smiley24 Come again?

what do you mean by another Tsunami in the name of chhapaak about to happen’smiley5