Show has become compltly mess

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

JSJ guys soo the show has bcm compltly a mess as technicallly theres no storyline left

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Guys ur views

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe if the writers stopped smoking whatever it is they are smoking they can still resolve this raita they have spilled everywhere

On a more serious note the show went wrong the moment they decided to show Anupama living with the Shahs even after divorcing Vanraj.

Then they tried very hard to justify it but I mean she was tolerating abuse from ex-husband and ex-saas and the then new Shah bahu Kavya for no reason

They did course correct with Anuj entry but messed up again by having Samar and Bapuji pushing her into the relationship rather than it being a completely independent decision supported by them

Worst was Anupama continuing to show up at Shah house post being married to Anuj.

And then usko justify karne ke liye kitne kaand hue hai. And here we are. And she is still calling Shahs as apne and expecting them to rescue her from jail!

Bottom line: as long as obsession with Shahs exists there nothing that can save this show. The stubborn decision to keep the Shahs in the narrative that has no need for them is what ruined and continues to ruin the show 

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

The makers have gone mad, and the show is no longer sensible.. (hasn't been for a long time, actually)

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Ganja Ganja😅😅😅

Nothing else I reallly dont know why the show name is bla bla (oh god cant even say d name)

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They messed up everything after Maan Marriage

Even though anupama staying in shah house after divorce and was pushed to marry anuj was wrong actually but beside everything was okay but writing got worse after new year 2023 kaand 

They ruined all characters and the only good characters like gk kaka,mukku , mama ji and rakhi dave removed to glorify shahs . 

I believe theys re dreaming of getting 4+ trp just they got after Anuj entry but it won't happen again as people rejected this show long back 

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Historia

They messed up everything after Maan Marriage

Even though anupama staying in shah house after divorce and was pushed to marry anuj was wrong actually but beside everything was okay but writing got worse after new year 2023 kaand 

They ruined all characters and the only good characters like gk kaka,mukku , mama ji and rakhi dave removed to glorify shahs . 

I believe theys re dreaming of getting 4+ trp just they got after Anuj entry but it won't happen again as people rejected this show long back 

They could had simply took the leap in maaya track. They could shown that Anuj never came back from Mumbai and Anupama left with GuruMaa. After leap they can shown that Dimpy and Samar marriage have done in middle of the leap. In 5 years Anupama gained MD trust and managing GuruKul. Adhya was living with Maaya and Anuj and so became rude. 

Here also Anuj was living with Shruti so why not with maaya who blackmailed him with sometime. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

They could had simply took the leap in maaya track. They could shown that Anuj never came back from Mumbai and Anupama left with GuruMaa. After leap they can shown that Dimpy and Samar marriage have done in middle of the leap. In 5 years Anupama gained MD trust and managing GuruKul. Adhya was living with Maaya and Anuj and so became rude. 

Here also Anuj was living with Shruti so why not with maaya who blackmailed him with sometime. 

Maya track literally backfired the whole show . Audience abandoned this show during Maya track . Maya track was the worst track of this show and  Don't compare Shruti with Maya ,she is way better then that psycho women . I rather watch Shruti track then Maya with Anuj .

Also I believe anuj learn  'meri anu' jap from Maya . It seems like he adopted all her psycho and obsessed behaviour from her 

Edited by Historia - 1 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

The show was/is hailed as a show that will uplift women, empower them and send a passive/active, positive vibe abt feminism. 

Instead we are shown regressive contents. 

All female characters on this serial are stark constrast abt what the show intended to showcase. 

Anupamaa, since epi 1 till now, is still a on point 0. She never kicked off. She is still enslaved to the Shahs, her grown up arse kids, her back is still large to carry the blame n guilt n sins of others. She still is the same person who has big claims n high ideologies n still fails in every sphere of her life. Absolutely no character growth. 

Kinjal is a highly educated girl. N she chose n still choose n will always choose Toshu, despite his numerous flaws n illegal endevours. 

Pakhi was born with a golden spoon. She grew up n wanted diamond guy to marry. Now she seeks platinum partner.  A true gold digger.

Baa! Incorrigible. 

No words. She is a museum piece. Art! She is art! 

Dimple...smiley44

I have only 1 thing to say abt her....cat got her tongue. 

N that cat was a tame one. Now she's a wildcat, while dimple became simple. 

Kavya was a winner in life. Pyaar mein barbaad ho gayi. Aur woh bhi vannu ke pyar mein, satyanash. Now she is a sorry excuse. She is bearing the cold shoulder of vannu so that her daughter can expect n keep the flame of ever getting a father's love back. 

I wonder is it the real reason? Or is it just to show that no woman can ever live without a man in her life.....

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Historia

Maya track literally backfired the whole show . Audience abandoned this show during Maya track . Maya track was the worst track of this show and  Don't compare Shruti with Maya ,she is way better then that psycho women . I rather watch Shruti track then Maya with Anuj .

Also I believe anuj learn  'meri anu' jap from Maya . It seems like he adopted all her psycho and obsessed behaviour from her 

Yes, Shruti is better than Maaya but because of that Anuj character has also loose it’s morals. He was with Maaya because of blackmailing and there was nothing between them but with Shruti he was playing house house for 4 years. He was giving her false hopes for a marriage. It makes Anuj character so hollow.

They completely ruined Anuj character with this track.He lost all his charm now. Him going after Anupama now made him a cheater. If he was so in love with Anupama then how can he live with Shruti like this. There was no need for him to live with Shruti. They can be only friends who lives in there own houses. 

For me with Maaya Anuj was understandable but now he comes in the same category like Anupama who worshipped there abuser and don’t care about there real wellwishers. 

If the leap happened that time then both Anuj and Anupama’s character would be saved. Now it’s ruined beyond repairing. There is literally nothing they can do to restore there characters.