-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I just logged in to say that I watched Raazi last night. The story was good enough but what I loved was the intense and exciting relationship between Sehmat and Iqbal. It was not a lovestory but I wished they showed more of them. So just gonna say, Vicky has easily the better (best) chemistry with Alia!! Varun, Sidharth, Shahid can go home now, there was always something lacking with these guys.

I need a new intense love story with these two.

And Vicky? Damn that guy, he is fiiine! Finally Bollywood has a talented actor that actually lights up the screen. He has both inner and outer beauty! *drooling over hotness alert*

Vicky is definitely the new best thing! Move away kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree
alia's best pairing for me also happens to be this one followed by hooda in highway..

both which are not talked about much..

but i would take these over alia with varun..arjun..sid

but credit mostly goes to the director for creating such pairing and chemistry..

and coming to vicky..that guy is one of the best talents ever..he outshone alia and ranbir in movies which had them from start to end..raazi and sanju..he is that amazing to shine even in roles which did not have him be on screen all the time

btw..is he also paired to alia again in takht? 
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hope ur post reach the top producer/directors and they stop casting VD aliya 😆 but i guess automatically now focus will shift to ranbir aliya
I personally feel the way characters are written bring in the chemistry. I loved varun n aliya's chemistry only in humpty beco of the characters and their characters were so bekaar in badrinath that even that fine HSKD pair for me failed to bring in the chemistry i wanted 
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Vicky is great. Too bad he wasn't a big enough star for superstarni 'Deepika' and she got him kicked out of Padmavati. He would've nailed Ratan  Singh. Glad Alia didn't have any such reservations. He was amazing in Raazi.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The love story was so sweet, innocent and simple. I watched Raazi with a friend and all she could say was what a nice guy. I didn't notice Vicky's acting much. Maybe because Alia had more to do. But I think he does have some Bollywood lineage. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Vicky is great. Too bad he wasn't a big enough star for superstarni 'Deepika' and she got him kicked out of Padmavati. He would've nailed Ratan  Singh. Glad Alia didn't have any such reservations. He was amazing in Raazi.

Yeah but who cares? both Raazi and Sanju have made far bigger impact than the crappy, forgotten Padmavati 👏👏

Deepika Padukone lost all my respect when she refused to work with Vicky Kaushal saying, "I only work with A-list actors" at the time of Padmaavat. Like seriously ? W*F is wrong with her ? Now she is going to marry an actor whose antics are worst than those of C-grade. Hypocrite

Edited by white_storm - 5 years ago
RITU.RUCH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vicky kaushal n alia have just amazing chemistry just using their eyes I pray meghana gulzar makes a intense love story with both 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Vicky was amazing in Raazi. I felt super bad for him during the end.😭 He and Alia made a nice pair.
Also, Vicky was offered Padmavat?😕
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vicky-Alia have amazing chemistry. The last confrontation scene in Raazi was brilliantly performed by both. 
Finally BW has found a decent actor after RK n Fawad. I hope he reaches great heights and Aurangzeb in Takht works well for him. 
Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Also, Vicky was offered Padmavat?😕

Padmavati: Deepika Padukone refuses to have Vicky Kaushal as her husband in film

Deepika Padukone has steamy scenes with actors who plays her husband in Padmavati and has reportedly said no to doing the role with Vicky Kaushal.

Shares

By: ANI | New Delhi | Updated: July 20, 2016 9:04:45 am
X
Deepika Padukone will star in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next movie Padmavati but reportedly refused to work with Vicky Kaushal.
Top News

Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati is set to roll this September with Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh in titular roles.

Reports earlier suggested that Masaan actor Vicky Kaushal would play the part of Rani Padmavati's husband Raja Rawal Ratan Singh. Kaushal had even auditioned for the role.

However, the 29-year-old Mastani actress has reportedly put her foot down after the news broke. She has allegedly asked for a bigger actor to play the role of her husband.

padmavati, padmavati movie, padmavati latest news, vicky, vicky kaushal , vicky padmavati, zuban vicky, actor vicky zuban, entertainment news Actor Vicky Kaushal had auditioned for a role in Sanjay Leela Bhansalis movie Padmavati.

As per the script of this period film, Padmavati shares some intense romantic and lovemaking scenes with her husband and Deepika wants a big star as her hero, reports Pinkvilla.com.

"A random actor won't do for her. While she has no scenes with Ranveer, the role of Rawal Singh (her husband) has to be at par. Otherwise, the story won't work, the report further said.

The actress apparently has no steamy scenes with alleged beau Ranveer Singh, who will play Sultan Alauddin Khilji an obsessed lover. Rumours are rife that the duo would not even share screen space in Bhansali's ambitious movie.

Edited by white_storm - 5 years ago