Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Wow dil ki baat juban pe 

Naa dimag ki baat juban pe smiley32

Nhi pata lekin kahani ghum phir ke ek hi jagah aa rehi hai pehle woh chilayaga ..phir sry bolega ..then bhabhi ji aayegi then phir se sab gol gol repeat telecast..,smiley5.....

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

maybe I’m the only one but he’s one of the lesser toxic guys I’ve seen 

there are flaws but Armaan Poddar isn’t toxic imo

As I said I didn’t watch many itv shows hence I can’t say for sure . I’m sure there are /were many others but my last show was IPKKND so from my pov Arman isn’t good at all .Very weak character from all aspects 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I feel like it’s not a separation

OR the “separation” is there so Armaan finally stops Roohi’s advances and takes a stand for himself

it’s high time he realize his mistakes 

maybe the second but I am unable to see him taking a stand anywhere soon.. I guess Ruhi’s track is for Abhira to know about soulmates.. that’s the only conclusion I can draw.. and I don’t know about others but I had expectations from Abhira that she won’t fall for Ar first because if she does she is inviting a major heart break for herself but I guess makers want to go that route only…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I'm just loving the buildup for truth to reveal cause it seem to be 

building to that point. 

priyabehera thumbnail

Sirf aaj ,aaj really...?

Yeh pichle 2mahine se ho raha hai jab se roohi ne armaan ko hug kia hai abhimaan ke bich sab gadbad hua hai bewajah chillana Armaan ka bewajah Ruhi ke sath Dena uske sath chillana FIR sorry bolna FIR chillana hi to hota hai pichhle 2 mahine sesmiley17....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He's not toxic yet. But he will get there very soon if they continue this stuff up especially at the pace its going. He takes many steps back for 1 step forward. 

Today he's accusing her of chori, selfishness and gets rude with her. Tomorrow he can start slamming things etc in anger. He is super easily provoked by anything Ruhi or his gharwaale say about Abhira. 

He does not even think for 2 secs that if Abhira really wanted to be sly and get case secrets from him, she'd have hidden the fact that she was on the opposite side and extracted details from him. If he doubts her integrity and morals despite seeing and knowing everything about her thus far - then he's a really poor judge of character. 

He is doing all this , right after she is discharged from the hospital. So all his supposed "concern" will vanish very quickly 

I'm disappointed because I started watching this show thinking Rajan Shahi show would be better than other PH shows. But sab ke sab ek jaise hai. 

priyabehera thumbnail

Court me nhi ghr pe Rafa dafa hoga ..smiley36

Dadi bolegi order order bas ho gaya full and finalsmiley4

Kyunki bhabhi ji aur Jeth ji Ko dikhane se fursat mile tab na court case dikhayenge

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wow dil ki baat juban pe 

Naa dimag ki baat juban pe smiley32

Nhi pata lekin kahani ghum phir ke ek hi jagah aa rehi hai pehle woh chilayaga ..phir sry bolega ..then bhabhi ji aayegi then phir se sab gol gol repeat telecast..,smiley5.....

Maybe end game is Armaan Ruhi

And solo journey of Abhira fulfilling her and her mother’s dream. 
The journey to reach is tough.

Otherwise I see no reason of this pendulum Armaan.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Exactly my feelings. Everything went tangent.  The only thing I will remember is that Abhira cut off Ar-s bag's handles ...But her backpack was intact. I loved it.

Didnt understand what the accident implied,nor Ruhi's saving of Ar nor the precap. Nor why Armaan is made to behave so wobbly and unstable just thinking about Ruhi's words. What was that acting where he is unstably walking up the stairs ? And how did the dr realize that he was Mr Poddar when he was still outside the hospital room?Garbage story and direction.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
DivyaaaV thumbnail

Let’s take a second to talk about Madam Roohi

In my eyes this woman can never be whitewashed 

Idc if Armaan is her love, at the end of the day he is a MARRIED man

until he is divorced she cannot pursue him

yet she’s wanting to get physical with a MARRIED person, her mother would’ve been so ashamed 

the only reason why Armaan is still tolerable in my eyes is because he hasn’t given me any clear signs that he wants to be with Roohi

he’s respecting the fact that she is/was his brother’s wife

actually so disappointed by this, they could’ve shown her getting jealous and upset but now she’s trying to get physical as well