Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 11th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Samridhii Shukla and Anita Raaj.

Episode begins with Poddar family assembled before the deity . Daadi sa and Vidya perform Pooja and Aarti , Vidya prays for Daadi’s sa winning the case and Daai sa prays for Ruhi’s happy married life , Ruhi prays she gets her beloved n rejects Manav. 

Armaan is driving to Manish’s house , he is very upset over meeting Ruhi’s would be groom knowing her hesitance to remarry, he is caught in dilemma over Daadi’s advise to meet Ruhi’s prospective groom. In this dilemma he gets distracted from the road n hits a tree . 

Abhira is travelling by auto to her office when she spots Armaan's car bashed up against a tree . Abhira is horrified and looks for Injured Armaan . She finds the car devoid of any occupant, she screams his name , he takes her by surprise by his sudden appearance before her , he assures he was OK. 

As if on cue, right then the Aarti flame flickers while the Aarti done by Vidya . She panics and Kaveri and Vidya both shield the flame n it’s saved . Both are shocked n worried as to what this indicated .

Abhira gives Armaan a tight hug , he is awkward n taken aback by her sudden move, he is hesitant and slowly attempts to hug her back . 

At Goenka mansion Swarna fumes watching Manish waiting for Armaan with elaborate array of savouries and sweets , Surekha is asked to wind up all this, as Manish was wasting his time and Armaan was not bothered about them. Manish wonders what was keeping Armaan away as he was always punctual . Swarna and Manish have argument questioning Armaan’s involvement in Ruhi’s marriage decision making. 

At accident site AbhiMaan have nok jhok over giving Armaan lift to Goenka house or Abhira reaching office on time .finally the both get into Abhira’s hired auto and they again have nok jhok over Armaan meeting Manav for the sake of Ruhi. They drive the auto driver crazy , going in circles over the two giving directions to the driver , to drive in opposite directions .  Armaan leaves for home. 

Abhira reaches office and meets a women complaining of her helplessness  being homeless with her husband hospitalised due to burn injuries and she has no earning member in the house , Abhira reassures her n offers her help from her office side . She feels sorry for the people rendered homeless because of Kaveri’s actions.

At Poddar Villa the family is having tea , Sanjay badmouths Abhira . K eri gets a phone call from Manish asking why Armaan never reached their house to meet Manav . Kaveri is shocked n does not know what to reply , she reassures he must be on the way .VB and Manav are seen asking Manish to relax and not get worked up on Ruhi Manav marriage .

Armaan reaches home , he is very disturbed ,Daadi advises him to go and meet Manav next day because Ruhi had given the consent to do what ever Armaan advised . Armaan gives Ruhi a shocked n angry look. Armaan he is so upset that he trips n loses balance on the staircase and is about to fall , Ruhi reaches there in the nick of time and grabs his hand n pulls him to safety . Armaan is shocked and so is Ruhi . He quickly pulls away , she asks if he met Manav he denies, she gives him reasons as to why  he did not meet her prospective groom. Armaan reveals nothing .

After argument with Armaan Abhira is very angry and is seen walking on the road unmindful of traffic n soon meets with road accident .

Armaan gets a phone call from stranger informing that Abhira was injured in RTA and was rescued to city hospital. Armaan pushes aside Ruhi and rushes madly to the hospital . At hospital he is informed Abhira was badly injured n was under treatment and Armaan being her husband needed to sign the consent forms . Armaan needs to provide information and few details about Abhira but he realises he knew nothing about her other than her name . He feels guilty being her husband .

Precap

Ruhi feels grateful to Armaan for not meeting Manav as her prospective groom, Ruhi’s hopes are dashed as Armaan states Manav was a nice guy and he will make hr happy . Armaan all the happiness in the world for Ruhi. 

AbhiMaan have argument n threaten to break their marriage earlier than a year or less , so they better keep distance n not get used to eachother . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Once Abhira make sure Armaan is okay those two 

bewakoof started arguing and of course Abhira have another 

name added to the list smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Precap was great . I hope they separate soon . Fake patiji doesn’t deserve her 

Let him live with his family , ex and superiority complex 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira is such a sweetheart. Such a pure soul. 

Armaan- as usual so much hesitation to hug his own wife. Not even friendly hug he can give her. He knows she helped the auto not bang into his car. But not even a thank you to her. 

Abhira gives him a lift in auto. After wasting her time  while dropping him off, he makes auto turn around and he yells that he won't let Ruhi get married. 

He is taking out all her frustration on Abhira even though she is well meaning and is only thinking of Ruhis good. I'm glad she told him off that he has no himmat to make tough decisions. 

Armaan doesn't even go to work or get his car fixed. Just goes back home like a nalla. Kuch kaam hi karleta

Why is Armaan so emotional about meeting Manav?! He can tell people that he wants Ruhi to make her own choice. He looks way too impacted by Ruhi and her dusri shaadi decision. Why does it affect  him so much?! The way he lets Ruhi stand so close to him and into his personal space is problematic. He cant even ask her to stand away. And Ruhi ofc is shameless. 

After all that he will start his nautanki pretending he cares about Abhira.  But when he is filling the form he will hesitate to sign the papers as husband suddenly having FBs of their deal shaadi terms. He doesn't even know her date of birth. Forget wife, apni friend ka DOB nahi pata. Year nahi toh month, date pata karleta. Didn't he help Abhira open a bank account? Usmein atleast date of birth puchte hai na. That also he forgot?! 

And then he finally realizes he knows nothing about her. Good at least he doesn't lie to himself that he's some adarsh friend/guardian/husband. But ofc I dont see him acting on this realization even just to fulfil the zimmedari and promise to his dead guru who took a bullet for him. I'm sure he'd know all of Ruhis history and geography and if Ruhi was injured he'd have reacted this way only. So this basic concern for people is the only redeeming quality in him. He's not a complete ass. But he essentially treats his ex as more important than his wife who isnt even important enough to be his "friend" yet. 

And in precap already he's back to blaming Abhira as chorni. Waah. How nice. And Ruhi is back to cornering him in garden for more private talks. 

Armaan ka parda faash jaldi ho regarding Ruhi and both should be thrown out by Dadi. 

And Abhira should rip him to shreds. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
ImPositive thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After seeing the precap where he is back to accusing her for reading his case files against Dadi and all; the whole melt down of hospital scenes BTS looks like a waste. What’s the point of building that budding love when it’s back to fights. 

It’s hard to follow the story progression (if there is any progression happening) because that’s not clearly coming out from episodes.

Also; from Precap, looks like the dream catcher that Abhira and Armaan had put out in the patio is also removed and Armaan was holding it while Bhabhi jee wanted to may be throw it away. I’m sure this will hurt Abhira when see notices that.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I have noticed is makers always include Ar ru scene before showing Ar’s concern for Abhira scene… the hug after dark room confession.. I don’t know about others but for me it dilutes the essence of his care… it’s editing mistake or they purposely do it god knows

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not even going to say about Armans run to the hospital it was very out of place. You fight with her and are showing your concern now.. so irrational. And Abhira I really hope is not gonna land up in trouble coz of this case stuff. I don’t know how it’s gonna play out but Pata nahi i get a strange feeling that she is gonna land in big time trouble. Someone is surely setting everything up. I really hope this case is not what will separate Armaan and Abhira.Agar Aisa hua to sab log Abhira ko bad bolenge. I hope Armaan Ruhi ko himmat karke kuch to bole. Aaj Abhira ne fandom k dil ki baat boli Arman ko that he should grow a spine and take hard decisions. He messes everything and doesn’t know how to stand for himself. 

I so want the separation after the dirty secret of ema is out.

Edited by sias2 - 1 months ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is such a sweetheart. Such a pure soul. 

Armaan- as usual so much hesitation to hug his own wife. Not even friendly hug he can give her. He knows she helped the auto not bang into his car. But not even a thank you to her. 

Abhira gives him a lift in auto. After wasting her time  while dropping him off, he makes auto turn around and he yells that he won't let Ruhi get married. 

He is taking out all her frustration on Abhira even though she is well meaning and is only thinking of Ruhis good. I'm glad she told him off that he has no himmat to make tough decisions. 

Armaan doesn't even go to work or get his car fixed. Just goes back home like a nalla. Kuch kaam hi karleta

Why is Armaan so emotional about meeting Manav?! He can tell people that he wants Ruhi to make her own choice. He looks way too impacted by Ruhi and her dusri shaadi decision. Why does it affect  him so much?! The way he lets Ruhi stand so close to him and into his personal space is problematic. He cant even ask her to stand away. And Ruhi ofc is shameless. 

After all that he will start his nautanki pretending he cares about Abhira.  But when he is filling the form he will hesitate to sign the papers as husband suddenly having FBs of their deal shaadi terms. He doesn't even know her date of birth. Forget wife, apni friend ka DOB nahi pata. Year nahi toh month, date pata karleta. Didn't he help Abhira open a bank account? Usmein atleast date of birth puchte hai na. That also he forgot?! 

And then he finally realizes he knows nothing about her. Good at least he doesn't lie to himself that he's some adarsh friend/guardian/husband. But ofc I dont see him acting on this realization even just to fulfil the zimmedari and promise to his dead guru who took a bullet for him. I'm sure he'd know all of Ruhis history and geography and if Ruhi was injured he'd have reacted this way only. So this basic concern for people is the only redeeming quality in him. He's not a complete ass. But he essentially treats his ex as more important than his wife who isnt even important enough to be his "friend" yet. 

And in precap already he's back to blaming Abhira as chorni. Waah. How nice. And Ruhi is back to cornering him in garden for more private talks. 

Armaan ka parda faash jaldi ho regarding Ruhi and both should be thrown out by Dadi. 

And Abhira should rip him to shreds. 

I hope Abhira relieves him from his so called zimmedari soon bcoz honestly even tho he promised her mom to take care of her till his last breath he only takes care of his ex ignoring her all the time . So it’s better he is left alone with his near and dear ones and Abhira minds her own life being free from this nonsense . 

Lostin90s thumbnail

What’s the point of declaring himself Abhira’s sach wala husband if he doesn’t have an iota of trust in her? With today’s precap, they have nullified whatever progress we hoped to see after hospital track. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImPositive

After seeing the precap where he is back to accusing her for reading his case files against Dadi and all; the whole melt down of hospital scenes BTS looks like a waste. What’s the point of building that budding love when it’s back to fights. 

It’s hard to follow the story progression (if there is any progression happening) because that’s not clearly coming out from episodes.

Also; from Precap, looks like the dream catcher that Abhira and Armaan had put out in the patio is also removed and Armaan was holding it while Bhabhi jee wanted to may be throw it away. I’m sure this will hurt Abhira when see notices that.

oh didn’t notice that… but from precap Ruhi looked cool and not shocked on Armaan’s statement maybe he will add few lines to calm her down… and we will be back to square one