Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Dragging parents is wrong but I can’t deny that marrying off your daughter to family you barely know is a dumb idea , which mother does that ? smiley44Obviously PH is going to think that Akshara saw Armaan’s wealth and hence married Ab off to him , how can they know that Ak has always been an impulsive decision maker ?

Abhira kept harping about deal marriage but jumped right in their issues so obviously this family is going to negate her actions after knowing that the marriage was fake . Somewhere along they were taking her interferences because she was their daughter in law so I don’t think they’re wrong to feel betrayed now . 

I can’t support Ak or Ab in this case because I always found the marriage / deal marriage idea of mother - daughter duo stupid .

Edited by Daffodils01 - 10 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Earlier channels used to have shows on many genre and not just drama/romance/triangle.

Sitara had the best of them like ek hasina thi, airlines, sumit sambhal lega, a show based on women cricketer etc. but now all sitara has is bechari fl, usse bhi bechara aur bewakoof pati, toxic sasural aur sabka rona.....

Except few shows all shows on all channels are trash.

Sitara is surviving on bengali copied, triangle and Maa.

Rangu on weirdo shows coz all the decent shows are first destroyed and then run on OTT.

ZEE on bhagyas.

Sony sometimes air decent shows but they don't even run for a year.

Sab on tarak mehta or few decent shows but there too most off-air before completing a year or two.

Whole itv needs a revamp.

Or make entertaining shows like Sathiya..... Kokila modi, her son, gopi's tears and urmila- rashi were such a piece of art to watch.smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

My jaw dropped, who tf is writing Jhanak? Their ML is saying it would have been better if Jhanak ki shadi Tejas se ho jati toh acha hota , Kyuki tejas hi Jhanak type characterless ladkiyo ko control kar sakta ha. Tejas is a villain, psycho, molester, and abuser of girls. And people call this the creativity of that writer, Grima or whoever writes Jhanak. God, every time Anirudh comes on my TL, I just want to punch him.  🤢🤢

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

My jaw dropped, who tf is writing Jhanak? Their ML is saying it would have been better if Jhanak ki shadi Tejas se ho jati toh acha hota , Kyuki tejas hi Jhanak type characterless ladkiyo ko control kar sakta ha. Tejas is a villain, psycho, molester, and abuser of girls. And people call this the creativity of that writer, Grima or whoever writes Jhanak. God, every time Anirudh comes on my TL, I just want to punch him.  🤢🤢

Armaan ka competition aise maharathi logo se hai🥲 lagta hai rishta ke writers ko aur mehnat karni padegi Armaan ko bigadne meinsmiley44

Also i read somewhere that Garima was the writer of Yrkkh gen 3???

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This channel is so bad, each show has its own level of toxicity, which it crosses with each episode. Even in PS the FL meets with an accident. This channel loves to torture their FL. Ml's ka toh kya hi bolun , saare ke saare hi ghatiya hain.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 10 days ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I couldn’t tolerate that disgusting man at all so stopped watching after 4-5 episodes, he is shameless ,cheapo  ,liar and a cheater. I know He can stoop any lows , loser compared  jhanak with that molester Tejas smiley11 yeah I read Garima  is the writer and she writes so cheap about women and she is getting hailed by ppl. I wonder who is watching such toxic show that it’s  topping the  trp charts.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Dragging parents is wrong but I can’t deny that marrying off your daughter to family you barely know is a dumb idea , which mother does that ? smiley44Obviously PH is going to think that Akshara saw Armaan’s wealth and hence married Ab off to him , how can they know that Ak has always been an impulsive decision maker ?

Abhira kept harping about deal marriage but jumped right in their issues so obviously this family is going to negate her actions after knowing that the marriage was fake . Somewhere along they were taking her interferences because she was their daughter in law so I don’t think they’re wrong to feel betrayed now . 

I am not on any side really , just enjoying the drama as long as they keep Manish out of it smiley37

I can’t support Ak or Ab in this case but I always found the marriage / deal marriage idea of mother - daughter duo stupid .

exactly! And in 22 years Akshara never bothered to reveal about Goenkas or her first husband and abhir… second marriage isn’t a crime… had she told Ab, she could’ve herself gone to goenkas after Akshara’s death… 

Upar se Ab being her mother’s daughter did one more blunder of making a deal out of marriage for convenience … now Poddars are going to react like this only..

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly! And in 22 years Akshara never bothered to reveal about Goenkas or her first husband and abhir… second marriage isn’t a crime… had she told Ab, she could’ve herself gone to goenkas after Akshara’s death… 

Upar se Ab being her mother’s daughter did one more blunder of making a deal out of marriage for convenience … now Poddars are going to react like this only..

Akshara could have told her daughter about their relatives atleast on the death bed smiley36  She couldn’t trust Ab to find one decent relative (Her brother Kairav, Muskaan ?etc ) so got her married in a family she barely knows ? Who does that really ? PH aren’t wrong to question the motive behind this bizarre decision.

Ab’s deal marriage decision was understandable at that time considering they didn’t like each other and it was an unwanted relationship but then Ab started interfering in family matters right from the get go saying “Elders need to change”,  most of people in house tolerated it because she’s Ar’s wife , so now whatever goodwill she earned on her own merit will also be negated by the hurt of living a lie.

People like Vidya, Manisha etc were mostly rooting for them more as a couple than support her individually to be honest, they just wanted Arman to have a good marriage unlike Madhav.

Edited by Daffodils01 - 10 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol imagine if Aishwarya is the FL beside him smiley8
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Lklr0PuuN/?igsh=MXRpaGxsYzBodGVtZg==

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

smiley36smiley36

Nobody is hiring that one expression for all emotions. I see all the free marketing Neil, 

was doing for Rangu, paid off to get ML show. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 days ago