Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

stating facts has become blaming ,no one dislikes a kid ,everyone knows she is sweet kid and whatever happened was an unfortunate incident and no one should be blamed as everyone suffered enough . But facts cannot be changed  and I  too believe it will come out from her too. Abhira should know how selfless n caring her mamma  and why she left the house is so they will bring out the truth and for now this is the only  possible way unless they bring an old dairy of Akshara.

yup.....the facts cannot be changed....and hopefully makers clear all those wrong blames on akshu soon.....and IMO, its rtuhi who will blurt out herself....

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: India_TV

i have a very strong feeling that they will...otherwise they would not have taken pains to show that ruhi does not drive....

and akshu ka sach aana hi hai bahar...aise hi wrong accusations nahi milne wala use...😂 IMO

Hopefully. Usse b badi baat I wanna ask how this dadi and her jamaisa and ar gonna react after knowing about about ab lineage.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Hopefully. Usse b badi baat I wanna ask how this dadi and her jamaisa and ar gonna react after knowing about about ab lineage.

i m eager to c abhira ka reaction and her dhaamaakedaar dialogs for the goenkas...😂