Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 10th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Daadi sa shaming Abhira and her mother for having no family n no family values . She casts aspersions on Abhira’s character and speaks in poor light about her upbringing by her mother. Abhira gets angry at the remarks on her mother n she retorts back to Daadi in the same coin. Armaan tries to calm Abhira  sa but fails . 
she warns , Daadi sa has no rights to speak about her mother in poor light n warns Daadi sa . Her mumma was always right she warns.

Daadi sa challenges Abhira , if she wins the case, Daadi will go to jail but if Daadi wins Abhira will have to quit studies n internship.
Armaan pleads Daadi sa not to keep such conditions. Armaan asks Abhira to refuse this case n tell her boss .

Abhira agrees to fight this case n show her mumma was always right . Daadi sa challenges that she wil, win n prove , Abhira’s mumma can’t be right every time .

Abhira collects transaction details between Daadi sa n builder , evidence against  Daadi sa, proving was involved in the case . Armaan collects conversations on phone between Daadi and builder and is assures this was evidence to prove Daadi was innocent. 

At Goenka mansion, Swarna fumes when she learns Armaan would come to meet Manav on behalf or Ruhi and decide on the alliance . She expresses her resentment. Surekha, Manish, VB and Manav try to calm her . 

At Poddar villa , Abhira recollects how Mumma dies trying to save Armaan, she recollects how Mumma boosted her morale and encouraged her . She gets emotional . She goes to meet Armaan n finds him discussing with Ruhi , all about her going against the family n Daadi. Ruhi asks Armaan to make Abhira face the consequences of her decisions , Armaan feels responsible for Abhira’s career and studies, he could not let her lose . Ruhi tries to dissuade Armaan from supporting Abhira n speaks of her in poor light . 
Abhira  comes to seek her stapler from Armaan , Ruhi speaks on behalf of Armaan . AbhiRu clash over Armaan. Abhura resigns saying Ruhi was his best friend while she was just a burden on him for one year . 

Daadi sa arrives and informs Armaan that he had tk go to Goenka mansion to meet and check out Manav. Ruhi wanted him to know the guy and take the decisions, Ruhi has  left her decision in Armaan’s hands . If he likes Amana. She will go ahead with the allaince. In her mind Ruhi says she had no way to reject the allaince , at the same ti me feels guilty for making Armaan the scapegoat . 

In their bedroom , AbhiMaan are sleeplessly tossing n turning in bed. Abhira suggests they use her mumma’s ‘nushka’ n sleep on the floor . Both had busy schedule the next day n had to fight in court . Armaan is seen doing the same n both get a peaceful sleep , 

Next day Vidya is surprised to see Daadi sa has arranged Pooja so that she wins the case n also Armaan manages to finalise Ruhi’s allaince .daadi asks Vidya tk do the Pooja as when ever she had done this earlier it was victory for Kaveri. She hopes this case too is a victory for her and also Ruhi’s wedding. Vidya refuses to do Pooja for Ruhi’s marriage ,Moshe will do Pooja only for Maasa . All take part in Aarti Pooja . 

Armaan is see getting frustrated as he drives to Goenka mansion, he has to reach court for the case n also car is running out of gas . He knows Ruhi was against this alliance. 

At Goenka mansion Swarna expresses her disapproval over the elaborate spread of refreshments/snacks Manish has arranged for Armaan. Manish shares his views . Swarna gets angry as he was not being punctual and accuses him of wasting other’s time. 

As Abhira notices Charu leaving for internship she seeks a lift in her car , Charu rudely declines making Abhira upset. Madhav comes to support n give solace to Abhira n advises to walk alone on difficult paths as none will be there to support .she has to focus on her goal.

Armaan recollects the moment Rohit’s accident was informed … later Daadi sa decides to accept Rohit’s demise … Ruhi’s refusal for remarriage, he gets distracted n almost collides with oncoming vehicle .

Abhira notices Armaan almost colliding n is worried for him. 

Precap

Armaan reaches home and Ruhi is happy thinking g he did not reach Goenka mansion as he was not in favour of Ruhi Manav marriage , she feels Armaan knew why she did nit want to move on. Right then Armaan gets shocking news n he rushes away rejecting Ruhi’s advances .

Abhira is lying on the hospital bed with bandages and is ready to reach court for the case, Armaan tries to dissuade her , sks her tk rest n recoup and raises the railings . She confronts him for using her injuries to prevent her from reaching court n and he wins unopposed. Armaan accidentally presses the wrong button and the hospital bed folds throwing AbhiMan close together on the bed . Right then Ruhi appears at the door n fumes with jealousy seeing AbhiMaan close scene.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rohit gatecrashing RoNav’s wedding be like smiley16

IMG_4313.jpeg

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Rohit gatecrashing RoNav’s wedding be like smiley16

IMG_4313.jpeg

I love wedding crasherssmiley37smiley37smiley37

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aree ye Ruhi and Armaan jab ek dusre se baat karte rehete hai tab unko Baki family nahi dekhte kya.. precap me Ruhi is almost cornering Armaan usko ye sab karte koi nahi dekhta ? I Hope even we as audience get clarity about whom Armaan actually loves.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sias2

Aree ye Ruhi and Armaan jab ek dusre se baat karte rehete hai tab unko Baki family nahi dekhte kya.. precap me Ruhi is almost cornering Armaan usko ye sab karte koi nahi dekhta ? I Hope even we as audience get clarity about whom Armaan actually loves.

Wahi jab armaan and roohi baat krte hai i mean roohi uski wife ki tarah behave krti hai tab pura khandan andha behra gunga ho jata hai smiley36...

Koi nhi dekh ta ,koi nhi sunta ,koi nhi bolta ...!

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi jab armaan and roohi baat krte hai i mean roohi uski wife ki tarah behave krti hai tab pura khandan andha behra gunga ho jata hai smiley36...

Koi nhi dekh ta ,koi nhi sunta ,koi nhi bolta ...!

normal hoga....PARIVAAR walon mein...😂 abhira ka parivaar nahi hai..isi liye use abnormal lagta tha....😂

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

Going by the episode and Precap and bts looks like he loves and wants both 

I know that doesn’t make him a decent person but going by his attitude looks like he’s still playing concerned BF for his ex while acting like a possessive Hubby to Abhira .Very weird 🙄

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

amazing how Armaan falls mute whenever Ruhi taunts Abhira or says something out of line to her. Its SICKENING how he behaves. He doesnt even apologize. The way Ruhi spoke about Abhira was disrespectful and out of line and whats worse- Abhira stood there in the back hearing Ruhi badmouth her and watching Armaan not defend her. Suddenly everyone has forgotten all her contributions to the Poddar family. Armaan doesnt deserve Abhira. I cant wait for the day she rips him to shreds after his past with Ruhi is revealed. Its pathetic how even after learning how Ruhi threw him under the bus in the Manav situation, he is not saying anything to her. 

My heart breaks for Abhira and how alone she is. 

Why does he pretend to care for Abhiras education or career when he essentially himself classes her as selfish, opportunistic etc?! 

And why the F is Abhira obligated to accept Dadi's challenge. I wish she had only said- I will not give up my mothers dream for anything in clear words. But atleast she didnt explicitly accept the challenge.

I cant wait to watch everyone eat their words when she is proven right as always. Dadi may not have directly done anything but her builders must have.

Abhira should straight up tell Armaan that he is weak, spineless and doesnt deserve her friendship but sadly she is getting too attached to him and tolerating his BS. 

She is not like him who fakes care, concern or swings like a pendulum. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its so pathetic to watch his crap behavior. Why is he constantly holding hands, getting emo with bhabhi and then later telling her - but you are Rohits wife. And then more lies to Abhira about how he does care for her. No he doesnt. he doesnt even care enough to shut Ruhi up when Abhira is being bad mouthed. but when Abhira asks Ruhi the right questions, Armaan will jump to her defense even when Abhira doesnt say anything wrong and only reverts back with logic. And its despicable how he didnt even feel bad to see Abhira tag herself as a bojh while Ruhi is shamelessly telling Abhira she knows his dil ki baat best. what cringe. Chee. Abhira deserves better than this spineless man. Abhira lost her whole world to save his pathetic life and he cant even be a decent friend, let alone husband, Why has he taken "zimmedari" when he essentially just wants Abhira to be a mute piece of furniture.Such a pretentious guy. 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Show mein kuch consistent ho na ho , par bhabi getting touchy with jeth ,pinning on him , uski DDp , Rona dhona ,emotionally balck mailing and gaslighting Armaan is consistent. 

Charu ,thankless idiot when r u resigning ur job ? Ur boss Dev is against ur family too and he is the one who gave case to Abhira so as per ur vasool u have to leave the job immediately 🤡