Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 26 days ago

Two episodes having 16 mins and 17 mins got the lowest ratings. Unfortunately it seems we are helpless here. Cannot change the situation. 

One episode of 17 mins got better ratings. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Two episodes having 16 mins and 17 mins got the lowest ratings. Unfortunately it seems we are helpless here. Cannot change the situation. 

One episode of 17 mins got better ratings. 

I don’t deny that we are doing bad story wise. 

but 17 mins episodes in the long run is not logically going to work out for the show, for the reason that when the imlie audience tunes in at 8.30pm, they will see that Ghum is going on and they will change the channel.  And if some other show at the same slot is going to provide them engaging drama, they will continue to watch that and may not come back to watch imlie. And the Ghum audience will also switch off once that show is over. In short, we lose out on all fronts. 

If they want to give 17 mins, then they can try to get the 9pmShow to start early. That way, if the imlie audience who tunes in, finds the episode engaging, they will continue to watch for the entire time imlie is on air It will just get over soon but it would still give a better reflection of our state.

livelytanu thumbnail

The producers have nothing to do here. They should go for another solution. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The producers have nothing to do here. They should go for another solution. 

Giving the extra time to Ghum is not the solution. I feel this week Ghum will go down to 1.6 and Imlie might be at 1.3 or 1.4. The integration episode was done horribly and the following episodes were really bad for Ghum. I don’t see it working. Let’s see 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Such dismal condition. pareeniti's TRPs are more than Imlie's smiley36

But Parineeti is lower than Imlie in top 10 shows this week. How is that possible ? 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

But Parineeti is lower than Imlie in top 10 shows this week. How is that possible ? 

no idea

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The breakdown is here. All days 1.4 we got except Friday we got 1.5 which brings the avg to 1.5

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

We should be prepared for the news. The makers aren’t doing anything about this. I think around 20th May we will complete 250 episodes. Who knows Gul may have negotiated for this only. smiley28

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sai2311

We should be prepared for the news. The makers aren’t doing anything about this. I think around 20th May we will complete 250 episodes. Who knows Gul may have negotiated for this only. smiley28

Stuti bro.. Jao appraisal ki taiyyari karo...

DDP na badhao mera pleeeejj 🙈😂😂