Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Ahh i wanted say some colour full words to Armaan but aaj fast hai no such things.

Anyway the episode was actually good. The face off Abhira and Armaan. 

1. I'll wanted to ignore all the ruhi part since it i don't want to discuss her but anyway it's in the precap. You know Ruhi is inevitable. Jaan bujh kar usne Armaan ko fasaya hain ki agar aur kuch nahi toh rok lega shaadi nahi toh kuch gadbad ho gai toh ek nayi opportunity to guilt trip him.

2. Armaan is thankless and many things i just don't remember the words. I mean tum unlogo ke bojh taale dabe ho which in my view was nothing to be grateful about i mean banda apne papa ki family main nahi rahega toh kiske saath rahega. And us greatful ke liye we go against the truth matlab kalko agar kisi ne ghar main murder bhi kar diya toh armaan babu usko bachayenge kyuki you should be greatful that the family let you stay. SHE LOST HER MOTHER BECAUSE OF YOU YOU DUMBO BUT I DON'T SEE YOU GREATFUL FOR THAT. 

3. Armaan wants Abhira to share everything with him but sidhe muh baat nahi karni janab ko pata hai aise logo pe bada gussa aata hai jo aake claim karte hain ki mujhse share karo aur jab karne jao toh 2kilo tane apne bag main taiyaar rakhte hain sunane ke liye.

4. See i have a feeling ki koi third party involved hain and Abhira will save Kaveri exposing them. 

Happy Shivratri 

Ahh girl you spoke my mind smiley20

Like jis tarah usne kaha saf saf ghamand dikh raha tha mujhe,logo ko bura lagta hai toh Lage ...

Me hi lawyer hoon etc etc koi bhi saboot mujhe yeh yakin nhi dila sekta ki mere ghr Wale kabhi galat ho sekte hai ...

Aur jo jo chz usne abhira ko kaha hai unnecessarily woh bahut wahiyat usse ghr pe rakha hai koi ahsaan nahi kar raha hai tu Teri biwi ki aade pe rehti hai matlab biwi ka husband ki ghr pe koi haq nhi ...?yeh kehna chahta hai ..?

Sayad nhi toh kis haq se woh reh rehi hai uski maa ne Teri jaan bachaya hai iski wajah se reh rehi hai woh ..?toh armaan kyu bhul jate hai ki aaj agar woh iske ghr pe toh sirf armaan ke wajah se nhi toh woh aapne maa ke sath hoti ...

Aur aapne jo kaha kal ko kai murder bhi kr dega toh bhi koi saboot kuch bhi nhi manega 

Kaash dadi ,madhav phupha ki yuvraj wali kaand pure ghr walo ki samne parda fas ke dete toh me armaan ko dekh ti uske Ghar Wale kaise hai ...

Lekin dadi smart hai koi munh Kala karen wala kaand use band kamre mein sort out karegi lekin abhira ke bare mein khuleaam prachar karegi..

Day by day I am getting disappoint with Armaan...

Edited by priyabehera - 2 months ago
ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As per the precap, he is in same dress as hospital scene.

Will we get atleast 1 episode of hospital scene.

Why was he with that chomu manav, leaving abhira alone 

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Agree!!!

But why is she even putting up with him. She is working now and being paid. Why take crap from this man, who doesn't respect her!! She s not even in love with him.

Sense ki ummeed nahi karni chahiye. 

Atleast she isn't crying or taking every shit. 

Bolna toh yeh tha that tumhari wajah se main iss toxic family mein phas gayi and lost my whole world. 

Aur jab ghar chodkar gayi thi tab bhi wapas laaya tha. 

The day he comes out of his delulu world that his fanily loves him tab kuch mast ho. 

Originally posted by: ag20

As per the precap, he is in same dress as hospital scene.

Will we get atleast 1 episode of hospital scene.

Why was he with that chomu manav, leaving abhira alone 

In one episode they will rush only hospital scene nothing else

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago

Nice to see ppl’s interest in Abhira SHARMA’s story and showing concern on her. But who said Armaan doesn’t respect Abhira , she is the only person who he takes stand going against his family,his priority. He went against his Dadisa too for her that is the reason Dadisa is making sure he doesn’t take her side this time too. But that’s not gonna happen he will eventually work along with her to bring Dadisa out of this mess. 

And Abhira Sharma doesn’t take any s*** ppl throw on her ,she will give it back with interest and with double force. She will definitely leave the house if she feels someone is tarnishing her self respect we don’t need to worry about her she can take care of herself. 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Iska aur kya kya naam hai wese ...?smiley36

Guilty man

Toffee man

Wada man

Promise Todo man....