Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 11th May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 17 days ago

AbhiMaan offer the gold coins to Mata Lakshmi together , Manisha expresses her happiness that the couple made the offering together . 

Manisha is seen holding the divorce papers , Manoj, Aryan, Krish together discuss how to hide the divorce papers so that they are not signed . Everyone suggests various hiding places in the room but all ideas are deemed unsuitable , finally Manish  gets the brainwave n hides them inside Krish’s guitar. Everyone is impressed with the idea and hugs n cheer eachother . They decide to act ignorant n innocent when asked about the divorce papers .

Armaan is seen very thoughtful , Ruhi comes and gives him a pen after testing it’s working condition and asks him to sign the divorce papers , so that no time is wasted when Daadi sa asks for them in the evening . Armaan accepts the pen nd Ruhi asks him tk stop pondering g n sign the papers . Right then Ruhi is called by Bua sa and she goes outnof the room, Armaan decides to sign n looks for the divorce papers . But he is shocked to find them missing ! He looks in all his bags n wonders where it could be . 

In the evening it’s time for Lakshmi Pooja and Aarti . Abhira gets her own Lakshmi mata and seeks permission to place it at their mandir . Kaveri gets angry but allows her to do Lakshmi Pooja together . All family members do Pooja by turn , it’s time for Ruhi, she gets distracted n accidentally drops the Aarti thaali. AbhiMaa grab the thaali together m then hand it to Ruhi. Everyone is shocked .AbhiMaan then hold the thaali together n because the muhurat is getting over in few seconds AbhiMaam  are given the option to perform Aarti together! MAnisha is very happy . . 

Kaveri gives gifts to all family members , 
Abhira stays away saying she is nit part of the family . Kaveri insists she take her gift . Abhira is surprised to get a gift , thanks Daadi sa . She is asked to open the gift , and Abhira taunts Kaveri n opens the gift to reveal  a packet of pens . Kaberi angrily declares there were a 100 and all were on perfect working condition ,mShe will have no problem signing now . 

Daadi sa asks Armaan to get the divorce papers , she wants both of them to sign. Armaan guiltily states that the papers were lost . Kaveri fumes on hearing this . She asks Madhav is he had hidden them, Madhav denies  n walks out . Kaveri asks !anish but she states she had no idea .kaveri fumes , sometimes pens stopped working , some times documents were lost !! What was happening in the house! ….she orders everyone to go n search . Everyone scampers to their rooms .

Abhira is seen writing in her diary that ‘Armaan neither loves nor cares about her ‘ repeatedly to keep reminding herself . Ruhi arrives there accusing Abhira of hiding the divorce papers .

Abhira Ruhi clash . Abhira asks her to go ahead n search , Abhira sits like a queen on the sofa while Ruhi looks everywhere n fails to fine the papers . As Ruhi is leaving , Abhira asks her to set the room back into the same as it was earlier . If she left the room in disarray Abhira will file a case against her for suspecting her wrongly, and will have to apologise . Ruhi states it’s better to set the room rather than apologise. 

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in today’s episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Manisha Chachi: Armaan bhaut seedha hai

Abhira : Haan, Jalebi jaisa seedha

smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 17 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sone ki ginniyan are placed in front of goddess by both together. 

Manisha and Manu are pleased and she says- rasam was successful , jodi only did it

Abhira in private talks to chachi and  says you will get scolded for defending me in front of Kaveri. 

Abhira says- why are you affected by divorce news- its good only na. 

Manisha says stop doing acting and dont sign papers. Manisha says we will take care of Armaan and you dont sign. 

Ruhi asks Armaan if he signed papers. he gets defensive and starts explaining to her. MORON. She says sign it before puja itself. She hands him a pen that works too. he is not at all affected by her interference. Hate this man. No guts to speak up. Instead he thinks- Ruhi is right, I need to sign. but he doesnt find papers in his bag. Manisha, cousins have stolen papers and they all plan where to hide it. Not one of them think to destroy papers or go out and put it in trash can, burn it or flush it in toilet. Manisha puts it in guitar. what a smartass- kyun chachi. I thought you had brains. 

everyone gathers for puja. When Armaan reaches he looks frazzled and Ruhi asks what happened. Meanwhile Abhira comes with her frame also and says I know I cant join puja but I'd like to put my idol and I'll do my puja after you are done. Kaveri says- dont do badtameezi, you can join puja, we involve even enemies in puja. Aarti happens and all take turns. Ruhi asks Armaan why he is pareshaan. she keeps asking kya hua. he says ok i'll tell but dont react. he says DP are lost. she drops aarti thaal and Abhimaan catch it. They hand it to Ruhi and she does aarti. Ruhi prays for her immoral rishta. Both Abhimaan go to take aarti plate together and do pehle aap and Manisha says muhurat is almost ending in 20 seconds -lol - do together. Madhav also says same. Both do aarti together. 

Manisha, cousins, madhav are thrilled

Kaveri gives gifts to all and Ruhi meanwhile asks Armaan if Abhira stole it, Armaan says- no she really wants Divorce, she wont steal. Kaveri gives gift, she denies and hands her a box. she takes it and is about to go. Kaveri makes her open it. Abhira sees the box of pens. Kaveri asks for DP to be signed and Armaan reveals papers are missing. Abhira is surprised. Kaveri starts yelling. she suspects Madhav. he says no i do it on danke ki chot and i would take credit for this deed. manisha is next suspect and she denies. Kaveri says will do talaashi

everyone disperses looking for papers

abhira walks off. abhira hears Kaveri Vidya convo where Kaveri worries that Abhimaan rishta wont break and Armaan doesnt want to break the rishtaa. Abhira therefore gets hopeful and looks a tad happy. she is walking in a trance and recalls how he tore DP earlier and their moments . she runs into Armaan and he catches her before she falls and eyelock happens. she holds his hand before he slams it on door. but he doesnt listen and bangs his hand deliberately. he walks off in a huff. Abhira is upset. 

Fufa Kaveri discuss what to do. I FFded

Abhira writes in her diary that Armaan doesnt love her and never will multiple times to stop being hopeful. Ruhi is outside her door and says- kya kaha?

Abhira says who the F are you to ask me? kaam seh kam rakho. says why are you in MY room. She says you stole papers. Abhira taunts her saying she is clerk of family court. Ruhi says i know you stole. Abhira says- ok do investigation. Ruhi says I'll begin with notebook. she doesnt give her but shows there are no papers hidden inside. she empties room but cant find anything, Abhira relaxes on bed and watches her. then she makes her put back room also saying you cant just create mess and walk off. 

No precap today as well. 

Edited by Pinecone - 17 days ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Arman and Ruhi deserve each other. Both are liars and psychos as well. I am sick of Abhira pining for this loser while the other only thinks about how to divorce her asap. 

Charu is another piece of crap whose existence in PH is no better than that guitar hanging on the wall which was used to hide things.

Edited by Lostin90s - 17 days ago

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Arman and Ruhi deserve each other. Both are liars and psychos as well. I am sick of Abhira pining for this loser while the other only thinks about how to divorce her asap. 

Charu is another piece of crap whose existence in PH is no better than that guitar hanging on the wall which was used to hide things.

Sach mein.. Loser armaan mein hai kya, sigh !😒

Koi abhira ko batao  the kind of man, she should look for in a partner, not this two timing Armaan ! 

Edited out S#3 discussions 

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Time lagta hai to get over feelings. But she's not despo. She gives herself a reality check and will eventually get over Armoron. I am hopeful. She won't separate from him but she will not let him back in too easily once she's over  him for good i think. Rn is his window  to influence her. But he will lose the window once she decides she's had enough. 

Fingers crossed for that🤞🤞🤞🤞

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ridiculous I’m done with this crap. I even saw BTS video. In one Ruhi is trying to feed Arman vidhya mata is happy. I so want Rohit back and the other Dadi sa gives blank checkbook for abhira like old movies. I do want abhira to bankrupt them

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Ridiculous I’m done with this crap. I even saw BTS video. In one Ruhi is trying to feed Arman vidhya mata is happy. I so want Rohit back and the other Dadi sa gives blank checkbook for abhira like old movies. I do want abhira to bankrupt them

Ab toh lagne laga hai mujhe when Armaan & Roohi's truth will reveal, instead of getting angry, this Vidya + Dadisa will become happy and khud he dono ki shaadi Kara denge smiley44smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now this divorce drama is getting more irritating smiley7 and they show this shit for another 15 days drama smiley44smiley44smiley44

Plz stop ruhi yar she is every where smiley8

Edited by parusmiley - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lusty asks Armaan if he signed papers. he gets defensive and starts explaining to her. MORON. She says sign it before puja itself. She hands him a pen that works too. he is not at all affected by her interference. Hate this man. No guts to speak up. Instead he thinks- Ruhi is right, I need to sign. but he doesnt find papers in his bag. Manisha, cousins have stolen papers and they all plan where to hide it. Not one of them think to destroy papers or go out and put it in trash can, burn it or flush it in toilet. Manisha puts it in guitar. what a smartass- kyun chachi. I thought you had brains. 

Abhira writes in her diary that Armaan doesnt love her and never will multiple times to stop being hopeful.

No precap today as well.

thanks for update yeh log storyline ko age barne ke bajaye poddar zoo hall chavan drama hall ke c class version banane me lage huwe hai

No words for scoundrel dkp hume chuti chahiye iss moron sey and karado in jholmates ka milan

Abhira supporters showing why they lack intelligence, nikame hein sab ke sab, ek lusty ki detectivegiri karna chore diya, baki abhira ko use karte hein apne fayde ke liye