TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/abner_678/status/1765761177382961349?s=20

Saw in TT... Any guesses on whats happening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail

https://x.com/INeyhem/status/1765775825784201216?s=20

Seems London police flew to Amreekasmiley39Do you guys deserve credit?

TianaWrites thumbnail

https://x.com/UrbanAsian/status/1765755164307100008?s=20

More pics... They use a loudspeaker to single her out and V, Anuj and YD are there... Media toosmiley37 This is a riotsmiley37

Whatta udaansmiley37

Edited by TianaWrites - 1 months ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

https://x.com/INeyhem/status/1765775825784201216?s=20

Seems London police flew to Amreekasmiley39Do you guys deserve credit?

We had specified plain clothes police to maintain our anonymity, dammit  smiley24

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Breaking news, the leader of the MAA Hoon Ne party, Anupamaa Joshi has been spotted arrested this morning by the American authorities.

After thorough investigation our reporters have discovered that Mrs Joshi has been caught in a scandal and has been brainwashing people into becoming her what would be called as a ‘Bhakt.’

Our reporters on the scene have interviewed a witness Mr Vanraj Shah from Ahmedabad who has a close relationship with the prime suspect.

Mr Vanraj Shah can you give us some information on what is going on?

Vanraj: Well umm you see Anupamaa who I happens to be my Ex wife has always had the habit of being mahaan and she has successfully brainwashed people such as my current wife, DIL, Father etc into being the blind followers of her cult so I guess she has finally been caught out.

We are now interviewing Mr Shah’s mother Leela Shah who is the apparent mother of the suspect.

Mrs Shah do you have anything to say?

Leela: Woh woh me no ingliss. Woh Onupamaa ko mahaan banne ka bohot shauk hai hamesha apni manmani karti hai usne Vanraj ki Bapuji ko bhi apne vash mein kardiya. 26 saal se woh humein satati hai bohot khatarnak Aurat hai. Pleej humein bachau usse warna woh kissi ko nahi chodegi.

Thank you Mr and Mrs Shah.

We hope you have gathered sufficient information about the current scene and we shall se you after the break goodbye! 

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Breaking news, the leader of the MAA Hoon Ne party, Anupamaa Joshi has been spotted arrested this morning by the American authorities.

After thorough investigation our reporters have discovered that Mrs Joshi has been caught in a scandal and has been brainwashing people into becoming her what would be called as a ‘Bhakt.’

Our reporters on the scene have interviewed a witness Mr Vanraj Shah from Ahmedabad who has a close relationship with the prime suspect.

Mr Vanraj Shah can you give us some information on what is going on?

Vanraj: Well umm you see Anupamaa who I happens to be my Ex wife has always had the habit of being mahaan and she has successfully brainwashed people such as my current wife, DIL, Father etc into being the blind followers of her cult so I guess she has finally been caught out.

We are now interviewing Mr Shah’s mother Leela Shah who is the apparent mother of the suspect.

Mrs Shah do you have anything to say?

Leela: Woh woh me no ingliss. Woh Onupamaa ko mahaan banne ka bohot shauk hai hamesha apni manmani karti hai usne Vanraj ki Bapuji ko bhi apne vash mein kardiya. 26 saal se woh humein satati hai bohot khatarnak Aurat hai. Pleej humein bachau usse warna woh kissi ko nahi chodegi.

Thank you Mr and Mrs Shah.

We hope you have gathered sufficient information about the current scene and we shall se you after the break goodbye! 

Dear reporter can you please interview Mr. Kapadia and Mr. YD.

TianaWrites thumbnail

I guess though she was arrested because of Toshu... Might be deported to India... So bye bye Amreeka... YD may follow but unsure... I guess they want to show Holi in India

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Poora Tabbar aaya hai tamashah dekhne….from Yashdeep Beeji to V & Baa to Tosu Kinjal and Majnu Puppy 😂

I hope puppy gets a heart attack then and there and they end his character.

But I can’t control the happiness seeing her handcuffed and her clownish expressions 😂

Mere riste, mera beggege, mere matke meri jimmedariya, khoon ke riste…Maa hu Ne….poetic justice it is.

And comments under each post are so entertaining 😂

This woman deserved a Sasural (Jail) Yatra since long, for domestic violence to her DIL, harassing Senior citizen MD, walking out of marriage leaving a small child she willingly adopted, abandoning the various ventures and Kapadia business without a formal notice, staying in the US without any paperwork, for the Crores of loss MD had to bear because of her, causing mental trauma to a young child, and the list is endless

Finally she is getting her Karma! So so happy 🥳 

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago