Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

My guess is Dev’s firm will lose the case and it will be Abhira who will bring the evidence about Kaveri’s innocence because they have to show Abhira as a good bahu and obviously they won’t let Kaveri go to jail…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

My guess is Dev’s firm will lose the case and it will be Abhira who will bring the evidence about Kaveri’s innocence because they have to show Abhira as a good bahu and obviously they won’t let Kaveri go to jail…

i don't think they will show court drama. As PH has already proved they cannot handle court scenes. The proceedings will go on mute. Since ipl is coming up they may use this mu to create seperation if they want. Like dadisa will proven innocent and she will ask abhira to leave her studies but she will leave house. 

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i don't think they will show court drama. As PH has already proved they cannot handle court scenes. The proceedings will go on mute. Since ipl is coming up they may use this mu to create seperation if they want. Like dadisa will proven innocent and she will ask abhira to leave her studies but she will leave house. 

Maybe Separation ab nhi dikayenge because of ipl ipl ke liye inne new track introduce karvana padega like rohit re entry, soulmate revelation 

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But yes she may prove kaveri's innocence but I think dadisa will allow her to continue studies because she will only find real culprit 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

🤣🤣 how can I forget those court scenes.. it’s given dadisa will be proven innocent… if Abhira somehow magically manages to get proof, dadisa might forgive her and let her continue her studies or as you said Abhira will leave the house and there will be a leap of few months to show she has completed her studies…

Also Shivam (Rohit) has given article confirming his return but there is no mention of when his return is planned… they might bring him during the peak of ipl…or I don’t know he might have given the iv to simply calm the audience as today they all accepted his death and he himself has no idea…

Anjelica18021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

🤣🤣 how can I forget those court scenes.. it’s given dadisa will be proven innocent… if Abhira somehow magically manages to get proof, dadisa might forgive her and let her continue her studies or as you said Abhira will leave the house and there will be a leap of few months to show she has completed her studies…

Also Shivam (Rohit) has given article confirming his return but there is no mention of when his return is planned… they might bring him during the peak of ipl…or I don’t know he might have given the iv to simply calm the audience as today they all accepted his death and he himself has no idea…

Leap itni jaldi nhi layege then they have to take 1 yr leap if they have to show that she has completed her studies at this point they will not show any leap because in parallel ruhi remarriage track is also going on

Consistency toot jayegi story ki

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 1 months ago