Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: akniti

Oh wow...after so much hate for Sara you and others took time to watch the so called cringe video and comment on it...I like Sara but didn't watch the video , your dedication on hate for nepos 👏

No matter nepos will never fade and Sara too will never fade.

If u don't like her , you have option not to watch and ignore..

The topic maker literally wrote that they want Sara's brother to debut but trust someone to forcibly make this about nepos. smiley44

Sun lo gaao walo

Ab nepo ke khilaf hum kuch bol nahi sakte.... every body please pin drop silence as nepos will never fade. Yes we have to tolerate their bad performances because they barged in director's cabins begging for roles and hence did a lot of hard work

Haan ye baat alag he its a public forum and people were free to make topics but from now on we have to not watch and ignore videos. (Just like audience ignores their films )

smiley8

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

The topic maker literally wrote that they want Sara's brother to debut but trust someone to forcibly make this about nepos. smiley44

Sun lo gaao walo

Ab nepo ke khilaf hum kuch bol nahi sakte.... every body please pin drop silence as nepos will never fade. Yes we have to tolerate their bad performances because they barged in director's cabins begging for roles and hence did a lot of hard work

Haan ye baat alag he its a public forum and people were free to make topics but from now on we have to not watch and ignore videos. (Just like audience ignores their films )

smiley8

Omg 😲 

Where did I tell don't  make post and all? I replied to a post and that's it. If u don't like reply report it instead of targeting 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is it bad makeup or she did something to her face? She should just do shayari in her reels not on the stage. A bad move.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

those 2 people aren’t perfect but I don’t think they would try to remove someone. 

Excuse me Usman.

I am more than perfect.

Cant say for sure about SH though.

😂

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You just know Ibrahim is going to be so awful, he is going to make Agastya Nanda look like a seasoned thespian 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s not that bad, after reading the comments here maybe I was expecting the worst

I’ve seen more embarrassing stuff from herself, the likes of Suhana ( who’s just cringey even when she doesn’t do anything) etc.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Oh wow...after so much hate for Sara you and others took time to watch the so called cringe video and comment on it...I like Sara but didn't watch the video , your dedication on hate for nepos 👏

No matter nepos will never fade and Sara too will never fade.

If u don't like her , you have option not to watch and ignore..

If i don't like some one and when they do cringe videos, i love to watch to satisfy my guilty pleasure smiley36

I know nepos will never fade, but we can enjoy these videos right, i mean enjoyment with a detached set of mind..

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yayayaya SARA should be BAN

Nobody caught lie

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sara can't act. She is neither good looking nor funny. How is she even getting any roles...oh I get it..some people are so wowed by Royal connection even today

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: justinnow

Sara can't act. She is neither good looking nor funny. How is she even getting any roles...oh I get it..some people are so wowed by Royal connection even today

How do most nepos get roles? smiley36