Alia , VEDANG and Rakul Preet at Gucci shoot 💕 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

yes last month were some issues but stocks now ok. I now some who do trading.  The latest report ( this one just looked up now) IMG_2731.jpeg

Originally posted by: wat_up

Gucci isn’t easy to get and their stocks going up now. I like her as an actress though.  

Exactly.....the delusion to think that KJo can actually manipulate the Creme da la creme of brands.....Gucci....people are hilarious actually...smiley37smiley37.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because not everyone thinks like 10 or 20 people from this forum....smiley2

I was genuinely asking. I don’t get into theories. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

High-end brands are hiring big Asian names to make headway into these countries. Deepika and Alias deals are the same as Chinese actresses showing up in bit parts in Hollywood and endorsing every other brand in 2018-19. 

I was genuinely asking. I don’t get into theories. 

My reply was very very genuine....Do you think KJo has the ability to manipulate Gucci......obviously the Gucci marketing team saw something in Alia......unlike the few on this forum who think that everything that alia gets is because of KJO.......Gucci is not living to please KJo and Alia.....Do you know why thse brands are so big??? They got their marketing right........Gucci sells dreams....not daal chawal.....smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Will Alia be going to Cannes this year?? 

Matlab mirchi failne je against rules hain ya nahi?? Daalo Alia ko jail mein......smiley37

why she’s insider too. Someone can recommend her and she’s getting movies with names maybe she can ask Salman in case interested. Though he might save that to help his niece he helped Katrina. 

Kiara is Esha Ambani's bestie......but I guess Ambani's connection works only for Alia.....smiley36

I love Kiara though....she is a sweetheart...smiley27

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Matlab mirchi failne je against rules hain ya nahi?? Daalo Alia ko jail mein......smiley37

I edited my post  smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

High-end brands are hiring big Asian names to make headway into these countries. Deepika and Alias deals are the same as Chinese actresses showing up in bit parts in Hollywood and endorsing every other brand in 2018-19. 

Not everyone fighting over which brand is bigger & you calling both their brand deals two-bit all in one breath. 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Not everyone fighting over which brand is bigger & you calling both their brand deals two-bit all in one breath. 😭

But it is true no. Only somewhat upper middle class friendly brands would need celebrity endorsements like this  smiley36