akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

When they have children and they enter cinemas will you guys troll the same way you all troll present nepos or accept them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

When they have children and they enter cinemas will you guys troll the same way you all troll present nepos or accept them?

Kritis sister does movies 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If an outsider becomes a nepo, I will still troll them. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Tb tk to hum buddhey budhiya ho jayenge 

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is that Stebin  Ben her boy friend? Is he producer or singer?

akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Tb tk to hum buddhey budhiya ho jayenge 

Our children can do

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That is strange how kriti get to debut in tiger movie while her sister debuted in a song opposite akshay kumar. Outsiders don't get that kind of big deal. Her sister is not even pretty like kriti, her sister seems plain and not IT factor to her. 

akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

That is strange how kriti get to debut in tiger movie while her sister debuted in a song opposite akshay kumar. Outsiders don't get that kind of big deal. Her sister is not even pretty like kriti, her sister seems plain and not IT factor to her. 

Everything is fair if being an outsiders..

Today I read comments that nepos will get good movies despite being flops..ok then that's unfair..but what about kriti despite long flops ,paired with shahid,  and being called a Maddock girl, when alia is called dharma girl...

Slowly tripti will be tSeries girl...wait and watch...

In my opinion both are travelling in same boat so outsiders like kriti should not cry

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Everything is fair if being an outsiders..

Today I read comments that nepos will get good movies despite being flops..ok then that's unfair..but what about kriti despite long flops ,paired with shahid,  and being called a Maddock girl, when alia is called dharma girl...

Slowly tripti will be tSeries girl...wait and watch...

In my opinion both are travelling in same boat so outsiders like kriti should not cry

nepos do have the luxury of giving back to back huge flops and still get the best directors and producers. Kriti is friends with dinesh that is why she gets movies with him I think. I remember sonam kapoor in an interview with raj talking about how her dad is best friends with a lot of directors and he can call them and make them work with her that is a factor that outsiders don't have that. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

there children will be trolled by some as they be insiders