Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Woh poddar house mein hi rahegi because she her insta pic

tweet removed for name-calling

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Idk what happens to armaan when someone speak against abhira. He gets in this angry young mode. I found this endearing because abhira is the only person he most of the times takes a stand. He can't even take a stand for hm or his late mother 

Edited by Sawri67 - 3 months ago
Bechari besharam bff apne cholmate ko chodkar kaham jayegi????

She will stay in PF only.. Rohit namak wall to gir gaya na.. Now she will try to break the second wall called abhira smiley44

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lekin itni asani se jayegi kya ...smiley36

Mujhe toh nhi lagta  aur hame torture karegi 🤣🤣 so no umeed ...

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira is such a goofball i tell you she can light up the darkest room with her goofiness. 

Ruhi thinking that her point of having an middle way with Armaan is right understood cause usne apne dil main maan liya hain ki Rohit ab aayega nahi and Abhira toh ek saal ki mehmaan hai uske baad she is gone and they can be united. But she forgot that Abhira is still here. 

You know when Ruhi heard from Abhira that Armaan should go back to his ex her heart has a little hope that might be there is possibility that she can have armaan back to herself. I mean is bandi main self respect ka S bhi nahi hain no offense but dude i blame it all on Armaan and Rohit bith the brothers were being selfish and playing with both girls heart. 

Rohit when he comes to know instead of laying the truth in front of everyone he left. He not for once thought ki Abhira is officially a wedded wife of Armaan and Ruhi his family will never unite them but his absence will inly give them pain. Armaan ka toh sabko pata hain.

Anyway Abhira and Dadisa is seriously on another level. You know Ruhi earned her place because of Goenka's but Abhira is earning her place because of Her pire heart.

P.S Kiara was right Armaan is hella boring. Isko budhapa abhi se aa gaya hain. 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Idk what happens to armaan when someone speak against abhira. He gets in this angry young mode. I found this endearing because abhira is the only person he most of the times takes a stand. He can't even take a stand for rhim or his late mother 

That's the best part about their relationship. He is shown generally spineless. But when it comes to Abhira, guy genuinely takes a stand and always gets angry with others smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Abhira is such a goofball i tell you she can light up the darkest room with her goofiness. 

Ruhi thinking that her point of having an middle way with Armaan is right understood cause usne apne dil main maan liya hain ki Rohit ab aayega nahi and Abhira toh ek saal ki mehmaan hai uske baad she is gone and they can be united. But she forgot that Abhira is still here. 

You know when Ruhi heard from Abhira that Armaan should go back to his ex her heart has a little hope that might be there is possibility that she can have armaan back to herself. I mean is bandi main self respect ka S bhi nahi hain no offense but dude i blame it all on Armaan and Rohit bith the brothers were being selfish and playing with both girls heart. 

Rohit when he comes to know instead of laying the truth in front of everyone he left. He not for once thought ki Abhira is officially a wedded wife of Armaan and Ruhi his family will never unite them but his absence will inly give them pain. Armaan ka toh sabko pata hain.

Anyway Abhira and Dadisa is seriously on another level. You know Ruhi earned her place because of Goenka's but Abhira is earning her place because of Her pire heart.

P.S Kiara was right Armaan is hella boring. Isko budhapa abhi se aa gaya hain. 

Yeh aapki ps mujhe achi lagi 🤭abhira ne shi kaha tha ki armaan ek dadda ji hi hai lol 🤣

Aur haan woh baat bhi aapko shi hai roohi ko g family ke wajah p family pasand krte hai lekin abhira ne  khud ki koshish ke karan dhire dhire sab ke dil me aapni jagah bana rehi hai 👍❤️

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

He said it will cost both Dev and Charu for messing with him. Who the hell talks like that about his own daughter? It feels like he himself would tarnish her image. smiley6

Yes he will try everything so charu won't work not only in dev firm but anywhere

And he also want to prove dadi saa decision wrong

His plan is going to be backfire and dec charu might end up together

But these 2 will have better scenes I guess and Sanjay is bad on face and won't be whitewash or victimized himself smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Mujhe bhi lagta hai uski re entry hona wala hai sayad iss month ki end Tak ....🤞🤞🤞🤞bas jaldi aaye aur hame bhabhi ji se bacha le .... lekin uski yaddasht Chali gai hogi mujhe aise lagta hai 🤭..

Are they in a hurry to reach one goal post after another mujhe to aisa hi laga ..

it was such a rushed episode they could have easily shifted the puppet dances to tomorrow.. 

They could have extended the Charu , dev and Sanjay fufasa scenes .. both dev and Sanjay are seasoned actors much more than many in the show ( leads ) ..they should have given them a 5 -7 minute role …

and they should have entry  of manav a little more properly … with him getting a more familiar with Goenkas 

Ruhi is openly demanding a beech ka raasta with Arman basically an EMA … Abhira not understanding and kind of agreeing to this middle ground is funny .. this part should have been the theme of the episode 

Abhira is not interested in being a lawyer .. she is actually becoming Dadisa ki succesor and Dadisa is unknowingly mentoring her .. she has started deciding the theme of ngo meet .. when at the same time Charu is slogging away in office ..

Others have never been allowed to speak so they are ok with Abhira talking or Dadisa talking 

Puppetsa could have come tomorrow and with extended performances … but it was a cute… they should have allowed the kids Kiara , Aryan n krish also to do one performance for 3-4 minutes considering Kiara is a dancer and krish is in music it would have given a break between 2 Abhira dances it was abrupt the dress changes .. even manoj n manisha could have danced .. and the puppet dances could have been the theme the entire episode ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I watch the episode again cause when you're commenting as it happens sometime you miss a lot 

Like Fufusa was sitting in Dev chair and his feet on his desk being completed disgustingly disrespectful but man Dev was Serving it Too 

No Words on Charu 

Dadisa & Abhira, I just love it and I know they aren't buddies but they're growing and I love it. I've wanted more of Dadisa & Abhira since the episode when Dadisa, to pay attention to her husband, when is okay to support him and basically to not support lies and cheating. smiley27

Now my least favorite part in the episode, that BS with Abhira, trying to resolve those two issues. Abhira is effected when Armaan is stress, and many times she witness him taking his stress out on her regarding Ruhi. Blaming himself, telling Abhira he's responsible for ruhi sorrow and doesn't want to add to her problem even, to a point of begging Abhira to say sorry when she wasn't at fault. Abhira said family know you care about Ruhi

I say all that to say, I don't want Abhira anywhere near those two weak people.  Especially since she doesn't know their history, it's really unfair to see her pure heart being taken advantage of, by being in the dark. Also from the precap, Abhira doesn't like seeing inappropriate behavior between those two, the friendship she's fine but touching is seem to be a redline for Abhira

I love Abhimaan but loyalty is with Abhira, and to see her being used to resolved issue that due to these two making, is really upsetting. 

That's Armaan issue alone he needs to tell her to mind her business and 

she'll do it, like with chit walia ladki  

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago