Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Jess Jonassen | Player of the Match: Fortunately enough I have come up many times against those 3 in the Australia nets. They are high quality players and they don't give many chances. The bowling group really came together, Radha bowled well as did the others, and a bit surprised to be here, but happy with the win. Not really much, Meg knows me very well, I love having the ball in my hand and over the last 12-18 months it was not going well but now i feel it's getting there. You get real value for your shots here, either in the air or along the ground. You need to find the ideal pace, tonight the wicket had a sheen, the quicker you bowl, it skidded on. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Meg Lanning | DCW captain: We felt short. We felt 20 short, particularly with the start we got ourselves. We felt it was a challenge to get early wickets and we did. I was a little bit frustrated to be fair in my first 30 runs, I would have liked to strike a bit more. something to work on for the upcoming games. Would have loved to carry on. It was great, Titas bowled excellently in her first game and Shikha is bowling well throughout. When it swings it's dangerous and it can get good players out. You gotta keep winning throughout the tournament and it will be close in terms of the top 3. We will enjoy the win as that's important and we will be looking forward to going to Delhi. Not too much time to think, which is good in a way. We head off tomorrow and play Tuesday night against a team who are in good form and it's a great challenge for us. We will enjoy it.

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Jess Jonassen | Player of the Match: Fortunately enough I have come up many times against those 3 in the Australia nets. They are high quality players and they don't give many chances. The bowling group really came together, Radha bowled well as did the others, and a bit surprised to be here, but happy with the win. Not really much, Meg knows me very well, I love having the ball in my hand and over the last 12-18 months it was not going well but now i feel it's getting there. You get real value for your shots here, either in the air or along the ground. You need to find the ideal pace, tonight the wicket had a sheen, the quicker you bowl, it skidded on. 

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Delhi Capitals Women won by 25 runs

smiley40smiley32 Congrats DC

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Parm. smiley31

Looks like DC is giving a tough competition to MI.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 2 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to DC for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Jess Jonassen for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Congratulations to DCW for their convincing victory. smiley10 

Now, the competition is going to be tough and interesting. smiley32 Good. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thank you, Prizi, Soni and Rosy for updating the scores and match-related aspects regularly. smiley27smiley27smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Today's Match Details:

UP Warriorz vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women, 11th Match 

Series: Womens Premier League 2024 

Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru 

Date & Time: Mar 04, 07:30 PM LOCAL

MochaQueen thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

GG played well but was just unlucky