DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

I want face change

I want memory loss

I want sahan separation

I want seergad

Makers atleast give something out of my wishlist . 

Atleast ek hi dikha de

They should show none of them. I hope they won't. 

It is Sahiba's duty as a wife to save her husband. I hope they won't show her as a failure. 

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

The only time something happens to Sahiba is when Angad has acted like the worst man ever and he needs to shed crocodile tears for few minutes to tell us he still loves her.

Ab toh Angad is also getting abused. Audience sympathy will be with him. Toh why will something happen to Sahiba. 

Maybe after she rescues he does his typical abuse and then something serious happens to Sahiba for 5 minutes for his redemption.

Baaki toh regular abuse hota rehta hai Sahiba ka. Woh chalta rahega.

Wohi nahi chahiye.. I don't want same track to repeat where sahiba saves angad and gets abused by him later.. 

I know makers will show something bad happening to sahiba. So this time can they give separation instead of seeing her abuse by beloved husband. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now that Yash has made a re entry n trp badh gya toh ye track won't end soon ...may Tak khenchte rahenge will slight change in track from 4th of April .

Last time Yash got defeated without causing any major harm to brars ,ulta Garry sudhar gya aur brars reunion hogya ...this time he will definitely cause bigger harm to brars 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sahiba ain't failing in saving the man who slapped her , kicked her out of house, surprised her with divorce after she saved him last time. 

What she is a failure in, having some self respect. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Now that Yash has made a re entry n trp badh gya toh ye track won't end soon ...may Tak khenchte rahenge will slight change in track from 4th of April 

I think Seerat di ko jail main daal denge. Lekin Yash will bail her out and they will keep planning. 

Angad will be saved just before plastic surgery starts.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Wohi nahi chahiye.. I don't want same track to repeat where sahiba saves angad and gets abused by him later.. 

I know makers will show something bad happening to sahiba. So this time can they give separation instead of seeing her abuse by beloved husband. 

Seerat di rightly called him ehsaan faramosh. Wrong person delivered right message. The way he treated Sahiba after she rescued his house while he continued living there, but when his mood changed he happily took Garry's help to save his punching bag from death.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

They should show none of them. I hope they won't. 

It is Sahiba's duty as a wife to save her husband. I hope they won't show her as a failure. 

And what after she saves him? 

Angad will again throw her out of the room, the same way he did when she saved his business n house

hellodona thumbnail

Arre. She is referring to Khori kidnap and memory loss track only. She like Reader1419 keeps drawing non existent parallels to og.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That was previously. This is now. Angad is nowadays being a great husband, really loving and caring. Plus he saved Sahiba quite a few times in the last few days. So yes, it will indeed look like her failure Angad in the nick of time.