Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

this me rushing for shopping to watch 

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952as4u48pc4t9774lvmgnxyze1nvv4gw8gxz4q1btp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

So what did I miss 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rohit is a loser, darpok, nikama who’s death makes no difference there I said it will you slap me too Armaan Babu chal saamne aa gayar 👋 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She said kal kya hoga and kal Armaan is back to being SO affected by a taunt to Ruhi. Which is fact too. Never seen him SO angry when his family mocks Abhira left and right or some guest was pathetic enough to compare the "beauty" of Ruhi vs Abhira and say Ruhi is better looking. Tab toh muh nahi khula. But kal toh thappad maar dega. Waah! 

Armaan is a paltu. Untrustworthy AF. 

But I'm glad Charu had the decency to apologize. 

Thats why I decided to watch the show based on IF reaction . Yesterdays episode I watched after long time bcoz there was no extra marital affair cringe and less of Arman . It’s kinda unbearable to watch him running after Ruhi all the time . Shameless ungrateful fellow 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Sounds like a boring episode 

Rush my shoe shopping for nothing 

So no dance either smiley26

IDSlover thumbnail

Ruhi ye beech ka raastha kya hothi hai behen? EMA with your Jijaji? are you in your senses meri behen?

Armaan is the most idiotic person. he leaves his wife and always goes after his ex gf sorry Maahan arman kaha ki wo iska Choti Bhai ka wife. Then for god sake treat her like your Bhabhi and stop playing " Gharwaali baahar waali" play with 2 girls. 

I wish arman one day you will cry like anything once our Abhira leaves after a year. you deserve this.  

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's a weak defense imo. 

He's been doing nothing to search for Rohit if he believes he is alive but he also cant accept that Rohit is dead and wont allow Ruhi to go away. He claims its because he thinks Rohit will be back and Ruhi Rohit can be together but really its still his inability to stop wanting Ruhi around him. Warna if he truly was only having friends waali feeling for Ruhi he'd think about how she's ruining her life waiting around for a man she clearly doesn't love. He won't let Ruhi go but he will also not accept his own feelings for her. And he will do more eventually to lead Abhira on too.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Rohit is a loser, darpok, nikama who’s death makes no difference there I said it will you slap me too Armaan Babu chal saamne aa gayar 👋 

I completely agree to tell you the truth is Poddar Khoon, that all the mean are weak

loser

OMG your DP is everything  smiley37smiley37

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Sounds like a boring episode 

Rush my shoe shopping for nothing 

So no dance either smiley26

The dance happened and it was good till mid point. Second half is good or not depends upon how u take Armaan's dialogues. For me there was too much of screenspace for Bhabi and whatever conversation Ar-Ab had during or soon after the dance, Bhabi was a witness to each and everything. This is now getting on the nerves. It really looks like Ar and Ruhi are the lead pairs and we are here to witness their heartbreak story.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

That's a weak defense imo. 

He's been doing nothing to search for Rohit if he believes he is alive but he also cant accept that Rohit is dead and wont allow Ruhi to go away. He claims its because he thinks Rohit will be back and Ruhi Rohit can be together but really its still his inability to stop wanting Ruhi around him. Warna if he truly was only having friends waali feeling for Ruhi he'd think about how she's ruining her life waiting around for a man she clearly doesn't love. He won't let Ruhi go but he will also not accept his own feelings for her. And he will do more eventually to lead Abhira on too.

He clearly told ruhi he will forever see her as ruhi Rohit poddar and also told abhira he will never fall for her. This is not the definition of leading on. Also ruhi once left the house and he didn't give a damn till his position on the dining table was threatened