Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

All these couples suck anyway previous ones were wayy better.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Haha I doubt it. DKP does crossover with Anupama and Rishta. Imagine Anupama's fam including new Toshu coming to a function in Rishta smiley37smiley37. I won't completely rule out the possibility but chances are slim imo smiley36

I haven't seen any Maa characters in this season so it can be done. I can picture 

PH asking if he has a humshakal smiley37smiley37

All I know if Yuvraj is require it'll happen 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

My homie and I, watching the same track, the same episodes, same situations in YRKKH and Lost 2

hopmie.jpg

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My homie and I, watching the same track, the same episodes, same situations in YRKKH and Lost 2

hopmie.jpg

I feel they looking at Ishaan and Armaan and calling them clowns smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago

Lmao yah, fr, couple build kya, rn char build up bhi nahi hai. Every other show just coppin' every ML or FL, sasta version of sum show. That's y I said ghum days were lit af, the char build, the couple build-up, the tashion. It's like sugar cane gettin' juiced again n again, left with just waste Kachara. Shows be doin' that, should just end instead of draggin' with gen leaps. Glad Ghul Khan ended Imlie.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

All these couples suck anyway previous ones were wayy better.

yeah cos previous ones got buildup and whole months for it. Of course, current couples will suck in comparison when they don’t even get the required build up to show their bond. Instead ML and PL get emotional bonding and everything for them now. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

yeah cos previous ones got buildup and whole months for it. Of course, current couples will suck in comparison when they don’t even get the required build up to show their bond. Instead ML and PL get emotional bonding and everything for them now. 

Prime example is this show and Ghum Ganja. Ghum is the worse in this category. ML and PL literally look like happy married couple and FL looks like a baharwali.

Criticiser thumbnail

Team Critics

This is my reaction upon watching the same old copy paste kachra in every show. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It's like sugar cane gettin' juiced again n again, left with just waste Kachara. Shows be doin' that, should just end instead of draggin' with gen leaps. Glad Ghul Khan ended Imlie.

damn accurate AF

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This is my reaction upon watching the same old copy paste kachra in every show. 

bas ek show dekhlo toh bhi saare baki shows ka story pata chal jayega.