Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Yeah because he was from rakshasa clan, I never liked what happened to hidimba and family 😟

B- smiley36okkay

It's not like that even Yaudheya, Iravan and Babhruvahan weren't part of the family and continued the lineage of their mother's family, same was the case with Ghatotkach..

Aside probably Hidimba and Bheem weren't married. Children out of wedlock didn't have rights 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

It's not like that even Yaudheya, Iravan and Babhruvahan weren't part of the family and continued the lineage of their mother's family, same was the case with Ghatotkach..

Aside probably Hidimba and Bheem weren't married. Children out of wedlock didn't have rights 

Yeah 😟 I have not read Mahabharata but according to show they didn't accepted hidimba family as they're from rakshasa clan that's why it felt more unjustifiable, I am just talking as per show's script, have no authentic knowledge on it 😅

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Beautifully answered...smiley27

Every answer is given with so much honesty ....& Some answers really cracked me up....smiley36

Okky...let me rephrase the first question again..

If you are given the chance to be one character of Ramayan for a day & live a day ....who would that character be & why??

Maybe Angad. I might want to then take an opportunity to explain Bali that he was wrong in abducting Ruma

What is the story behind your username?

Also this next question will be a bit controversial so please don't pelt me with tomatoessmiley36

Now Bharat's affection to Ram was genuine , no doubt about it and he wasn't involved in the exile conspiracy but i think that at the corner of his mind he wanted to be a king and when Ram was exiled and people of Ayodhya held him responsible he did a big show of taking the army to the forest to ask Ram to return ; in other words a grand PR stunt to gain the trust of his subjects and to repair his tarnished image (Raghukul people were too prideful of their image) 

I'm not saying that his devotion towards Ram was fake or he was bad but i think he was a bit grey and was ambitious but his love  for his brother outweighed his ambitions.....i thought of this cause i always felt that whole Chitrakoot episode to be a little too extreme with him carrying his brother's sandals over his head

What do you think about this?

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

What is the story behind your username?

Also this next question will be a bit controversial so please don't pelt me with tomatoessmiley36

Now Bharat's affection to Ram was genuine , no doubt about it and he wasn't involved in the exile conspiracy but i think that at the corner of his mind he wanted to be a king and when Ram was exiled and people of Ayodhya held him responsible he did a big show of taking the army to the forest to ask Ram to return ; in other words a grand PR stunt to gain the trust of his subjects and to repair his tarnished image (Raghukul people were too prideful of their image) 

I'm not saying that his devotion towards Ram was fake or he was bad but i think he was a bit grey and was ambitious but his love  for his brother outweighed his ambitions.....i thought of this cause i always felt that whole Chitrakoot episode to be a little too extreme with him carrying his brother's sandals over his head

What do you think about this?

1) I had won the Pessimist of the AT award at Ishbaaaz forum (Omkara AT) since I always said that OmRu will never get their due and they believed that eventually their will 

2) That could be a probability I can't deny. But I really don't think that was the case. Undoubtedly the extra show of visiting Chitrakoot and then especially putting the Charan Paduka over head and sleeping underground was an extra show to win back the confidence or too overcome self guilt(debatable) but I don't think he still had any intent to take over the kingdom.

For Bharat or for that matter any king it wasn't impossible to suppress a rebellion and then most of general public doesn't even care who the king is.

He could have very well agreed when Ram denied the throne and insisted Bharat to become the king. He didn't rather he chose the most difficult position, that he would govern without being the king, all responsibilities but no power, anything gone wrong it was Bharat's mistake, all going good it's RamRaj and that too without enjoying any lavishness.

He had everything to lose.

If it was what he wanted it wasn't at all difficult for him to take the throne especially once Ram asked him to, the public anger would have subsided here and then the way he governed for 14 years, and all were satisfied with a new generation in place, they wouldn't even have been wishing to get an unknown new ruler so Bharat could have easily continued.

About being ambitious he might have been, but the ambition was definitely not of being a king, else later he might have tried to become king of Some other place (like Shatrughan) instead of serving Ramji even later. 

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

1) I had won the Pessimist of the AT award at Ishbaaaz forum (Omkara AT) since I always said that OmRu will never get their due and they believed that eventually their will 

2) That could be a probability I can't deny. But I really don't think that was the case. Undoubtedly the extra show of visiting Chitrakoot and then especially putting the Charan Paduka over head and sleeping underground was an extra show to win back the confidence or too overcome self guilt(debatable) but I don't think he still had any intent to take over the kingdom.

For Bharat or for that matter any king it wasn't impossible to suppress a rebellion and then most of general public doesn't even care who the king is.

He could have very well agreed when Ram denied the throne and insisted Bharat to become the king. He didn't rather he chose the most difficult position, that he would govern without being the king, all responsibilities but no power, anything gone wrong it was Bharat's mistake, all going good it's RamRaj and that too without enjoying any lavishness.

He had everything to lose.

If it was what he wanted it wasn't at all difficult for him to take the throne especially once Ram asked him to, the public anger would have subsided here and then the way he governed for 14 years, and all were satisfied with a new generation in place, they wouldn't even have been wishing to get an unknown new ruler so Bharat could have easily continued.

About being ambitious he might have been, but the ambition was definitely not of being a king, else later he might have tried to become king of Some other place (like Shatrughan) instead of serving Ramji even later. 

Yes the extra show was the reason i asked this question 

Shatrughan became king of another kingdom?

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes the extra show was the reason i asked this question 

Shatrughan became king of another kingdom?

That show was definitely extra but then he was in guilt and wanted to free himself of it or else maybe for public consumption but either doesn't hint that he actually wanted to be the king

Yes Shatrughan defeated Lavanasur and became the king of Madhupura(I hope I remember this correctly) the kingdom which later became Mathura 

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay taking a cue from Pete....

I think you must have heard Divyakirti sir's comment of Sri Ram & Agni Pariksha episode....

What is your opinion about Agni Pariksha & also your opinion on his statement...

I don't know if I should post that video of Divyakirti sir's here...So I am just asking this question...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Okay taking a cue from Pete....

I think you must have heard Divyakirti sir's comment of Sri Ram & Agni Pariksha episode....

What is your opinion about Agni Pariksha & also your opinion on his statement...

I don't know if I should post that video of Divyakirti sir's here...So I am just asking this question...

I haven't read it/heard it

Could you please explain in brief 

If you could swtich your aaccount with any senior DT member for a day , who would ir be? 

You can't say that you won't switch your account at all

Would you rather be powerful or be a Millionaire?

Plane or Helicopter?

Favorite book?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago