DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Congratulations smiley4smiley40

and thank you for saving me from more questions smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations...Dii...

I never thought I would ever get this opportunity....& You are someone I would want to know more...sooo...

1: What is happiness to you?

2: One thing you are grateful for in life

3: One thing that is missing in your life at this moment

4: What according to you is your greatest asset

5: What do you need to change about yourself

6: Who is your greatest critic?

7: If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into?  Does that person know how much they mean to you?

8: One person you would want to say sorry to

9: a prank you regret playing

10: What is your biggest fear?

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

& some moresmiley37

1: If you are given a choice to slip into another person's shoe & live his/her life for a day...who would that be?

2: What is your passion?

3: Which character of which show describes you the most?

4: Are you adventurous...if yes..then one adventure you would like to talk about?

5: What is the craziest thing you would want to do?

6: What are you proud of?

7: Who has had the greatest impact on your life?

8: Do you forgive yourself easily?

9: If you had the opportunity to time travel then which past era you would like to live.in.?

10: If you had the opportunity to change any significant part in our history...what do you like to change & why?

11: Describe yourself in one word or one sentence...

Abhi ke liye itna hi....main Baad me aungi..smiley37

Thank you for the tag ...Pete...

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Pete. 

I am glad to get an opportunity to bombard you with my questions Di. smiley36

Starting with some based on Ramayan

1. Who is your favorite personality from the Ramayana and why? (apart from Ram-Sita)

2. If you could possess any of the divine weapons wielded by the people in Ramayana, which one would you choose and why?

3. What lesson or moral from the Ramayana has had the most impact on you personally?

4. If you were given a chance to play a character from the Ramayana in the show, which character would you want to be and why? 

5. Which event from the Ramayana resonates with you the most and why?

6. If you had the opportunity to meet one person from the Ramayana, who would it be and what would you ask them? (Apart from our gods ofcourse)

7. How do you think the teachings and values depicted in the Ramayana are relevant to modern society?

8. If you were to retell the story of the Ramayana in a modern setting, how would you adapt it? 

9. Which person's journey or transformation in the Ramayana do you find the most inspiring and why?

10. If you could change one event or outcome in the Ramayana, what would it be and how do you think it would alter the story?

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Now here are some other questions:

1. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?

2. What's your earliest childhood memory?

3. If you could have any animal as a pet, real or fictional, what would it be?

4. What's the most memorable dream you've ever had?

5. If you could instantly become an expert in any field, which field would you choose?

6. What's the most meaningful gift you've ever received?

7. If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go and why?

8. What's your favorite quote or motto that you live by?

9. If you could have any job in the world for one week, what would it be?

10. What's something on your bucket list that you hope to accomplish in the next year?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Congratulations for being MOTW this week smiley31smiley31

Here are some questions from my endsmiley36

1. Immortality or Loads of money till you die

2. If someone asks you can either visit any of the events of future or visit any of the events in past of the earth what would you choose (if past which one)

3. Marvel or DCU (if applicable smiley36and also which superhero is your fav again if applicablesmiley36)

4. For which person from the adharma side you felt bad in the end of great epics Ramayan and Mahabharat

5. Most underrated characters in Mahabharat (there are many but which one do you feel should've gone more justice)

6. Sound of rain or sound of waterfall

7. Smell of wet mud or Smell of a bouquet of flowers

8. Sunlight in winter morning or cold breeze in summer night

9. Have you watched sitcoms or any Hollywood web series? (If yes which one is your fav)

10. Thoughts on love and arrange marriages

Will wait for your answers smiley4

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG so many questions 

Was out today so missed

Trying for to respond as many as possible would respond to others tomorrow 

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Favorite movie? Chupke Chupke (Dharmendra Sharmila Tagore, Amitabh Bachchan Jaya Bhaduri and Om Prakash)

Favorite novel? Probably unique choice but it's Chandrakanta, really enjoyed reading it.

Favorite song? Many, in fact not fixed it is constantly changing,  current one is definitely "Ram aaye Hain"

Favorite serial? Hmm tough one, but will go with CID, still cherish it. Others include Hum Panch, Idhar Udhar, Kutumbh, Ishbaaaz, SasuralGenda Phool (strictly and deliberately didn't add Mytho/historical shows)

Answers in red

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Congratulations smiley4smiley40

and thank you for saving me from more questions smiley36

Thankyou dear

I missed asking you the questions

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Congratulations...Dii...

I never thought I would ever get this opportunity....& You are someone I would want to know more...sooo...

1: What is happiness to you? Any moment which makes me feel I should relive 

2: One thing you are grateful for in life I think maybe being born at a time when patriarchy is slowly taking a backseat. A time when women are being heard and wokeism isn't still in nascent stage

3: One thing that is missing in your life at this moment my grandmother (and of course 100 million USD)

4: What according to you is your greatest asset my memories. Something no one can snatch from me till death

5: What do you need to change about yourself - want to reduce by procrastination, also need to be a better mom

6: Who is your greatest critic? My mother and mother in law 

7: If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into?  Does that person know how much they mean to you? My parents. Everytime it has been them, I am sure they will never judge me and yes they know

8: One person you would want to say sorry to OK not solely by mistake, but when my parents were looking for a groom, I had met a prospective groom, for some reasons he thought the alliance was fixed when my parents met his parents. But I was never interested so denied, he had felt very bad about it and his called me to express it out. I think I really owe him an apology, unfortunately we never connected post that so couldn't apologise 

9: a prank you regret playing don't play many pranks so NA

10: What is your biggest fear? Living life without my parents 

Answers in red