Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

How can upma solos are okay with pakhi  "upma ke khoon ke rishte " harrassing titu that was disgusting. How  can this show all this stuff on television.... this is beyond disgusting .......

I thought anuj becoming Maya 2.0 but no it's actually upma ke sweetudi joh Maya 2.0 banti ja rahi hai

Edited by Historia - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Pakhi is not Maya 2.

Pakhi is Maa 2, usme Anupama ke sanskaars, parvarish, genes, sab sab sab hai! Aakhir hai to apni Maa ki hi beti, kaise phataphat apni adopt ki hui beti ko chodne ke liye ready ho gayi for a guy who doesn’t even love her?

She legit tried to force herself on Titu, so shameless all of these Shahs are including Maa Shah.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Pakhi is Maa 2, usme Anupama ke sanskaars, parvarish, genes, sab sab sab hai! Aakhir hai to apni Maa ki hi beti, kaise phataphat apni adopt ki hui beti ko chodne ke liye ready ho gayi for a guy who doesn’t even love her?

She legit tried to force herself on Titu, so shameless all of these Shahs are including Maa Shah.

Bingo! 

Ye sadakchaap Makkhi ke saare avgunn aur kiski den hai...she is simply a junior Anupamaa. 

And it's so on character for shameless stans to not say a word about this despicable behaviour because it's from Anupamaa's own parchai... Her Ganda khoon. Especially that virulent one who pretends to be a feminist and pass value judgment on everyone's posts here. Surprised that she didn't defend Makkhi instead, like the way she was doing for Mawaali Jhuli once smiley37

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Tell me you are AnuRaj's daughter, without telling me you are AnuRaj's daughter" smiley39

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pakhi always had a FOMO. Dimpy was becoming a mother. She was getting all the care and attention. Anupamaa always elevated the status of a mother way more than it was required. Immature as she always was, she wanted to become a mother for the sake of material benefits - Godhbharai, gifts. No doubt she could not embrace the child as a part of her own. Unfortunately, this is another adoption that should have never happened in the show. The moment she finds another object to satisfy her material needs she is ready to drop the child off. A little child's well-being is paramount. Those who can't embrace a child wholeheartedly should never adopt. At least this much introspection one should do. 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what did she do btw 

i have not watched 

??????