Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Ugh, I hate that you're putting Talaash (His best) in the same bracket as Dil Chahta Hai (His worst). Talaash is definitely going to be out in the first round.

How is Dil Chahta Hai his worst when you have movies like Thugs, Mela and LSC?

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

How is Dil Chahta Hai his worst when you have movies like Thugs, Mela and LSC?

Those movies are seen as bad anyway. Dil Chahta Hai is hailed as a classic and one of the best, but honestly, I thought it was a pretty bad film. I couldn't stand any of the characters, especially Aamir's. 

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Those movies are seen as bad anyway. Dil Chahta Hai is hailed as a classic and one of the best, but honestly, I thought it was a pretty bad film. I couldn't stand any of the characters, especially Aamir's. 

DCH was a fun watch and Aamir's character in the first half was meant to be obnoxious. But no means would I consider it a classic but it's a good movie.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

aamir has many great movies so i am excited.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ugh, I hate that you're putting Talaash (His best) in the same bracket as Dil Chahta Hai (His worst). Talaash is definitely going to be out in the first round.

All this is absolutely personal...so just try to decide or don't ... smiley16

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Aamir's character in Dil Chahta Hai before he becomes mature was always something I thought was so cool smiley16

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Same to me...and here, too, the difficulty in deciding between two movies, I like...

Will enjoy it, though (thanks, Stony, for taking your time to do this smiley1)

But those two are literally his top gear movies. Already he has such less movies because he only does 1 movie per year or even less.😭

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Aamir's character in Dil Chahta Hai before he becomes mature was always something I thought was so cool smiley16

You're not alone. I have a friend who embodies his character's traits entirely, and it drives me crazy. Even during the climax wedding scene, I just wanted to sock him in the face. And as if that wasn't enough, he played the same character in RDB. Oh goodness, how I disliked the Amir of the 2000s era. If it weren't for Talaash, TZP, 3 Idiots etc, and the excellent productions from his production house, I would have been a lifelong hater for sure.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Match 4 is bizarre. Both such classics which deserve to go all the way to the final round. Can we match these movies with some the other ones?

i feel the same about match 2 smiley19

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Match 2 is a tricky one. I have no idea what I'll vote for.

same smiley28