Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Omg this is so so better than what I expected. Since the article was released I was scared what scene we will get and I feared we will get back on drawing board with armaan and he will be again bashed 

Na. Armaan does console her but no touching. He says everyone wants you to be happy hence the alliance. But if you don't want to no one will force you. Great advice ny Armaan. 

Usko ghanta farq pad raha Ruhi ki shaadi sesmiley36

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Na. Armaan does console her but no touching. He says everyone wants you to be happy hence the alliance. But if you don't want to no one will force you. Great advice ny Armaan. 

Usko ghanta farq pad raha Ruhi ki shaadi sesmiley36

I won't lie I thought we will get a hug the way IF worded the article  smiley11 Phew thankfully he won't be even in the room 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I was shopping now Iā€™m rushing home to get ready for the episode 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was shopping now Iā€™m rushing home to get ready for the episode 

hopefully hamara naa kaate DKP.. šŸ˜‚ proper DDP ho jaayega !  Also babe, Hulu is gonna release episode on time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±

Edited by bluech96 - 3 months ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am still not sure why ami I am so excited over a hug???

just a hug?? 

I watch Korean and Hollywood dramas,  their kiss and more scenes se kuch pharak nahi parah! aur Yaha? 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Befikre

KP below:

So when Rohit returns , he tells everyone he was in an accident and in coma for 2 months. He came back after recovering. They welcome him and ask him why he left. He says he will tell them at home. At home they are busy treating him well and all that. He notices Ab Ar very different than how he left them 3 months back. He notices them constantly eyeing each other, teasing each other and smiling at each other. So he stalls his plan of giving divorce to Ruhi and telling about Ar Ru's love story.

Now alone with Ru in his bedroom he tells her that he knows she doesn't love him. She confesses that yes she doesn't and she is sorry for ruining his life. He tells her he knows she like Armaan. And he promises that he will give her divorce after one year when Ar Ab's contract ends. Since he doesn't know what their relationship status is, he doesn't wanna reveal it to anyone. If they decide to part ways, he will also give divorce to Ruhi so she can reunite with Armaan. 

She agrees. They become friends. Now whenever she witnesses close moments of Ar Ab, Rohit is there to give her a shoulder to cry on. She falls for him during the journey šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

It will be cruel on Rohit.. But I will take it

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There were 2 articles yesterday one was Vidya sautela dialogue

And someone will try to throw abhira out from poddar house 

One article is true so second one will also 

Untill and unless someone will break armaan trust repetitive scenes will be there 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

It will be cruel on Rohit.. But I will take it

Wasn't it cruel of him to leave and we have to bear all these drama of someone 

He could have stay and try to work on this marriage

So this is his punishment smiley15

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

New AT pls smiley36