Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh. Intezaar lamba hoga. But hope you wrap up your work soon. 

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update! 

Sadist me is ecstatic just thinking about Pendulum Saa's confusion when Abhira would give him the cold shoulder. I really hope she does. 

And Cheater Baisaa needs to be put down a peg or two. Chachi Saa could be an ally, maybe plant a facer on Tuhi's face. 

Eagerly waiting for more smiley42

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope she pays them back big time and more.

They deserve it.

Can't wait for the bold Abhira smiley16

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Made me cry a lil.

I hope Mr Pendulum regrets never putting his so called "best friend" in her place.

Time for Abhira to stop considering these P's as anything remotely close to family and focus on her and her mom's dream.

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chapter - 4

The soft glow of morning sun seeped through the sheer curtains, gently nudging Armaan from his slumber. He woke up with a yawn, stretching his arms above his head as he blinked away the remnants of sleep. Confusion etched on his face when he turned to his right and found Abhira absent from her side. Her side of the bed was tidy and duvet resting on top of her pillow. 

Their room was in an absolute calmness, no evidence of the daily Abhira storm that it would pass through. Everything was arranged perfectly, causing him to wonder when she had finished her routine without managing to wake him up with her hustle-bustle. 

“She might be downstairs.” He muttered to himself, getting ready for the day. Pairing a brown shirt with black trousers, he made his way downstairs, hoping to find Abhira in the kitchen helping with breakfast or perhaps in the living room engrossed in some work.

"Abhira?" he called out, but there was no response. Concern gnawed at his insides as he headed towards the kitchen, only to find it deserted. He checked the living room, but it too was devoid of her presence while everyone was having their breakfast.

“Maa, where is Abhira?” Armaan's voice trembled with worry as he asked his mother. Vidya turned around, letting him know, “she left because of an important work, beta. I thought she informed you.”

“Important work?” He mumbled to himself, feeling a pang of disappointment as he returned to their room. What was this important work that she left without informing him, without waking him up at all? Her class only started at nine, so where did she go? He returned to their room, his mind racing with questions and concerns.

Abhira smiled to herself, standing at the entrance of her college. She showed her identity card to the security guard before entering the empty campus. Despite having only one class to attend, she showed up earlier than others, wanting to spend time in the library and catch up on some reading before her lecture. 

The familiar scent of old books and the quiet environment greeted her inside as she settled near a window, pulling out her textbooks and notes. With focused determination, she delved into her studies, her mind absorbing every nuance of the legal concepts she was studying. Time seemed to fly by and the first bell of the day rang, causing her to pack her belongings and go to class. As she settled into her seat in the front row, she exchanged friendly smiles with her classmates. Pulling out her notebooks, Abhira sat prepared for the lecture. 

The professor walked in and the class began. She listened intently, jotting down notes and raising doubts when necessary. When the bell rang, signalling the end of the lecture, their professor closed his presentation and bid them farewell for the day.  Once he left, she packed her belongings and decided to grab a quick brunch on her way to work to pacify the hunger pangs emanating from her stomach. 

Armaan walked down the stairs with his briefcase, his steps heavy with worry. He checked his phone impatiently, hoping for a call or message from Abhira. It never happened before that she left without informing him of her whereabouts. 

“Charu,” he approached his sister, an idea striking his mind, “chalo, aaj main tumhe drop kar deta hoon.”  

Armaan hoped that by accompanying her, he might inadvertently stumble upon Abhira at the office. After all, she had to compensate for the leaves she had taken during their recent trip to Mussoorie.

“It's okay bhai, I'll drive by myself.” 

“Arey no no, come I'll drop you. Won't you listen to your elder brother's words?” He insisted, gently nudging her towards the door. He sat at the steering wheel, his mind preoccupied with Abhira's thoughts. The drive to her office was filled with tense silence till Armaan decided to break it. “How are your studies going? And internship? Is that Shekhawat troubling you and Abhira?”

Charu tensed up at the name, trying to hide it in front of her brother. “All good, bhai. Dev sir treats us very well, he likes to test our capabilities.”

Armaan hummed at her words, “I don't like that you both are working with him when we have a firm of our own. Nevertheless it's your choice and I will respect that. But keep him at an arm's distance if it's not work related, Charu.”

She nodded, keeping her head down not letting her fear show through her face. 

As they approached the office building, Armaan's heart raced with anticipation. He hoped against hope that he would find Abhira there. He pulled up to the entrance of the building, checking around for any signs of his wife. Much to his dismay, he couldn’t spot her anywhere. 

“Charu,” he called out, “take care of yourself. And…erm…once Abhira comes, can you tell her to call me?” 

She nodded, offering him a small smile before stepping out of the car. Armaan watched her disappear into the building before driving away to his firm. 

Abhira jumped down from the bus with a huff, dusting off the dirt from her clothes. She quickly checked to ensure her belongings were in place before striding towards the Shekhawat Firm. As she approached the entrance, she reached for her ID and scanned it before stepping inside, the cold blast of air conditioning greeting her. She exchanged pleasantries with her colleagues before settling in her cubicle, arranging her desk with meticulous care. She powered up her laptop to resume the previous day’s incomplete work. Her attention was focussed on the task at hand when her mobile phone vibrated with an incoming message. 

“Where are you? Why did you leave so early in the morning?” 

Armaan messaged, having enough of her ignorance. He waited for her reply, sitting in his cabin. He kept checking his phone every few minutes, hoping to see a response from her. 

Abhira took in a deep breath, her fingers hovering over the keypad, unsure of how to respond. She knew she couldn’t keep avoiding Armaan forever, but she wasn’t yet ready to meet his eyes and not remember his betrayal. After a moment of hesitation, she typed. 

“Work. Ttly.” 

Armaan’s heart sank at the curt response. He read the message over and over again, trying to decipher the underlying emotions behind her words. Sending a thumbs up, he began his work, deciding to call her during the break. 

“Oh, bhabhi!” Charu approached her, while heading towards the cafeteria for a refreshment, recollecting her words to Armaan, “Armaan bhai told you to talk to him.”

“I did.” She replied, conveying a half truth, receiving a nod.  

“Shall I get you something?” She enquired politely, “coffee? Snacks?” 

“No, I”m good. Thank you.” 

Abhira concluded her work by lunch, deciding to approach her boss. However, before she could make a move, the peon informed her himself that Dev wanted to see her. Forgetting her phone on her desk, she entered his cabin with the files, placing them on his desk. “Take a seat. I’ve something important to discuss with you.” he said.

She complied, a hint of curiosity in her expression as she waited for him to continue.  

“We want to offer you a permanent position in our firm, Abhira.” Dev informed her with a bright smile, “I discussed this proposition with senior board members and they too have good things to say about you. So once you clear your AIBE examination, we want you to work for us.”

Abhira’s eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected offer. She had been working hard during her internship period, but she never expected such a significant opportunity to come her way so soon. 

“Thank you so much, sir,” she said, her voice filled with immense gratitude, “I will do my best to prove myself to be worthy of this position and not let you down.” 

Dev nodded approvingly, pleased by her response, “I have full confidence in your abilities. Just keep up the good work and concentrate on your exams. We look forward to having you on board permanently.”  

Armaan felt anger bubbling in his veins as his third call went unanswered. He clenched his fists, wondering why she was avoiding him since morning. This was so unlike her. He resisted the urge to call again, dropping his phone on his table, realising it won’t change anything. It was better to ask her directly when she was home, where she would be unable to escape with silly excuses. 

Abhira checked her phone, finding three missed calls from Armaan, and decided to ignore him. She packed her belongings, deciding to spend the rest of her day at the orphanage. She bought chocolates and candies, surprising the children with her visit, who were exhilarated to have her with them. In their presence and delightful laughter, she forgot all her worries and became one among them, playing to her heart’s content. Their innocence and pure happiness reminded her of simpler times, before the complications of adult life hit her. 

Hours passed and night began to descend upon the city. Abhira reluctantly bid farewell to them, promising to visit again soon. She left the orphanage feeling lighter and more at peace, the laughter of the children echoing in her mind. But as she approached the familiar surroundings of the Poddar House, she couldn’t help the apprehension consuming her. 

Kaveri and Vidya, who spotted her entering the house, beckoned her closer immediately. 

“Itni der ho gayi, beta. Kahan thi ab tak? Itne calls kiye maine.” Vidya checked on her, as soon as she entered, concern evident in her voice. 

Abhira looked at her dead phone before giving her mother in law an apologetic smile. “I went to the orphanage, maa. Felt like spending time with those kids. I didn’t charge my phone.” 

Vidya’s expressions softened as she listened to Abhira’s explanation. “Acha fine. At least let us know from next time. Armaan was so worried.” 

She nodded with a bowed head, hiding her inner turmoil from them. She didn’t want them to sense her emotional state as she made her way to their room. With each slow and deliberate step, she steeled herself, determined not to break down in front of him.  

Armaan waited for Abhira to come to their room, pretending to read a book while keeping an eye on the door. Sensing her presence, he got down from the bed and approached her, his expression stern and eyes narrowed. 

“Where were you the entire day?” His voice was firm as he cornered her against the wall. 

“Mars,” she retorted, a momentary surprise flashing in her eyes before they hardened in defiance, “I went to Mars in search of aliens. Happy? Move now.”

“It’s not funny, Abhira,” he rolled his eyes in exasperation, “Least you could have done is drop me a message, if not call. Or receive one call of mine. Do you even know how worried I was?” 

“You didn't have to be,” Abhira snapped, her voice tinged with bitterness, “I can very well take care of myself. Don't forget that you're my husband only on paper and our marriage will end in three months. I have to fend for myself without your support anyway.” She pushed him backwards, darting off to the washroom before he caught her tears. 

Tears stung his eyes watching her disappearing figure, as her words bruised his heart. He shook his head in disbelief, quietly retreating to his side of the bed and switched off the lights, wondering what happened to cause such a rift between them in one day, that she was happy to brush him aside rather than talk to him about it. 

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-

So much happened in this chapter *phew*. Armaan can't pass a day without hearing her voice and she is keen on ignoring him like he is not a part of her life. Share your views, what did you like, what would you like to see in future chapters. We'll meet in the next chapter again smiley31 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding chapter 

Loved abhira silent treatment towards armaan

I hope armaan finds out soon the real cause behind abhira change instead of getting upset with her 

Excited to read how story will progress 

Baby sa silent treatment to armaan and enjoying herself in other ways

Armaan should realise by himself why she is behaving oddly and maybe put boundaries or a stop to lusty's advances but abhira should not forgive him easily.

Excited for next chapter

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley32smiley32smiley32

This is what Armaan deserves... still, I had tears throughout the entire chapter! 

He is such a donkey: hate him for his tratment of BabySa , but uske liye bura bhi lagta hain.

I can only think of how wonderfully Sam & RoPu would act the last confrontation scene! smiley28smiley38

Absolutely loved it!

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update 

Love you girl....i wish show mein bhi same abhira dikhate na ki shanti se sabki abusing and upbringing pr comment sunne wali 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved it! 

Want Abhira to keep up this attitude.